Deposit fund in MQL5

I have found MQL5 to be very user unfriendly in trying to deposit funds.  Wanted to subscribe to a signal with credit card or PayPal either one but when i get to the deposit amount and confirm the site insists on me giving a cell phone number to send messages even though I don't want the messages.  I provide the numbers anyway and then told not the right user ID and after going through the process of opening an additional account to get the ID it says the Password it just gave me is invalid.  Hard to figure why they make it a catch 22 trying to put money in the account.  I have done this process 5 or 6 times with no progress. To this point it still has no funds and I have no signal.  Any help or suggestions on how to get it to take the funds without all the phone notifications?   Thanks Don

donburkett:
I have found MQL5 to be very user unfriendly in trying to deposit funds.  Wanted to subscribe to a signal with credit card or PayPal either one but when i get to the deposit amount and confirm the site insists on me giving a cell phone number to send messages even though I don't want the messages.  I provide the numbers anyway and then told not the right user ID and after going through the process of opening an additional account to get the ID it says the Password it just gave me is invalid.  Hard to figure why they make it a catch 22 trying to put money in the account.  I have done this process 5 or 6 times with no progress. To this point it still has no funds and I have no signal.  Any help or suggestions on how to get it to take the funds without all the phone notifications?   Thanks Don
You should confirm to the automated system
No one can do it with out phone-notification

donburkett:
this is strange, i only have to register as a seller coz i was trying to withdraw extra funds into my paypal. Never had this phone thingy confirmation at all when depositing with credit card or paypal. But i suppose with credit card there might have been a 2FA regulations lately (I have deposited using credit cards since 3-4 yrs back). I usually deposited via paypal and i believe i did have a valid phone verification with paypal. I always get an email from paypal after the deposit was successful.

donburkett:

Contact the service desk.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/628

Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
  • www.mql5.com
Any new software inevitably contains bugs that are not always possible to detect even under the most rigorous in-house testing...
Reason: