Download MetaTrader 5

Deposit fund in MQL5

To add comments, please log in or register
How to earn at MQL5.community? Come and find out!
donburkett
donburkett 2016.06.23 07:36 
I have found MQL5 to be very user unfriendly in trying to deposit funds.  Wanted to subscribe to a signal with credit card or PayPal either one but when i get to the deposit amount and confirm the site insists on me giving a cell phone number to send messages even though I don't want the messages.  I provide the numbers anyway and then told not the right user ID and after going through the process of opening an additional account to get the ID it says the Password it just gave me is invalid.  Hard to figure why they make it a catch 22 trying to put money in the account.  I have done this process 5 or 6 times with no progress. To this point it still has no funds and I have no signal.  Any help or suggestions on how to get it to take the funds without all the phone notifications?   Thanks Don
Mohammad Soubra
Mohammad Soubra 2016.06.23 12:12  
donburkett:
I have found MQL5 to be very user unfriendly in trying to deposit funds.  Wanted to subscribe to a signal with credit card or PayPal either one but when i get to the deposit amount and confirm the site insists on me giving a cell phone number to send messages even though I don't want the messages.  I provide the numbers anyway and then told not the right user ID and after going through the process of opening an additional account to get the ID it says the Password it just gave me is invalid.  Hard to figure why they make it a catch 22 trying to put money in the account.  I have done this process 5 or 6 times with no progress. To this point it still has no funds and I have no signal.  Any help or suggestions on how to get it to take the funds without all the phone notifications?   Thanks Don
You should confirm to the automated system
No one can do it with out phone-notification
To add comments, please log in or register