Need to activate my purchased EA on my VPS

Hello there,

I purchased  an EA from the market and wanted to activate it on my VPS so that I do not have to keep my laptop on all the the time. I have tried migrating it using the synchronizing functionality on the MT4 platform which does not work. Says it has transferred all the experts and indicators but no new positions are opened or closed. Just works when my laptop is on. So please, if someone can explain the step by step process of installing my purchased on my VPS, I would be for ever grateful.

Regards,

Maldine. 

Hi maldine7,

There are similar questions were asked there: Questions about VPS configuration so I am suggesting to you to read those thread (there are some usefull links/small articles to read).

As to product purchased on the Market :

How to Prepare a Trading Account for Migration to Virtual Hosting
Products purchased on the Market and launched on the chart are also moved during migration. They remain completely functional, and the number of available activations is not decreased. Automatic licensing of purchased products without spending available activations is provided only for the virtual terminal.

Sergey Golubev:

Hi maldine7,

There are similar questions were asked there: Questions about VPS configuration so I am suggesting to you to read those thread (there are some usefull links/small articles to read).

As to product purchased on the Market :

How to Prepare a Trading Account for Migration to Virtual Hosting
Products purchased on the Market and launched on the chart are also moved during migration. They remain completely functional, and the number of available activations is not decreased. Automatic licensing of purchased products without spending available activations is provided only for the virtual terminal.

Dear Sergey, 

I have read all those that you have suggested. Their advice does not work. My EA when synchronized does not automatically transfer to VPS and no further positions are opened or closed. Synchronize EA option or Syynchronize all option does not work for me. That is the reason I need to install the EA on the VPS itself. Thankyou for the suggestions anyway.

Maldine 

maldine7:

Dear Sergey, 

I have read all those that you have suggested. Their advice does not work. My EA when synchronized does not automatically transfer to VPS and no further positions are opened or closed. Synchronize EA option or Syynchronize all option does not work for me. That is the reason I need to install the EA on the VPS itself. Thankyou for the suggestions anyway.

Maldine 

If you feed that it does not work for you so you can write to the service desk because they can check it and can suggest something.
Because it worked for me ... at least - no one complaints about it.
Reason: