Discussion of article "How to Test a Program Before Buying it from MQL5 Market" - page 3

Hi can I get the right procedure of how to install an EA into Mt4 .

Can anyone recommend any automated trading system that they have done  thorough testing of ... If so please let me know ... much appreciated 

0832624137:
Can anyone recommend any automated trading system that they have done  thorough testing of ... If so please let me know ... much appreciated 

Discussion or suggestions about products are not allowed in the forum, you should make your own search.

KisuuleF:
Hi can I get the right procedure of how to install an EA into Mt4 .

Hi buddy did you get any help withe installing of robot on meta 4 I'm on same boat clueless with both issues if you have any idea or tips I would kindly ask for your help. Thanks jeff

Eleni Anna Branou:

Discussion or suggestions about products are not allowed in the forum, you should make your own search.

Hi did you get any trading implement that works.? Thanks jeff. just paid 97 dollars for something off trading strategy guides never again an absolute piss take I'm demanding my money back.  Use investing. Com for signals under technical summary/analysis. Its not bad and trading view I think do it to

Can i test the demo EA by running it on demo account i.e. placing EA on the charts and do demo trading?

Tang Siwei :
Can i test the demo EA by running it on demo account i.e. placing EA on the charts and do demo trading?

Unfortunately, it is not possible.

I made a suggestion for this, but it has not been taken into consideration yet.

Can I used in India stock market stock and futures.

Kindly reply me

Hi, is it possible to use the trade assistant for mt5 on my iPad or only on pc? 

I'm trying to get the robot, How do I install it, and after installation what are the things to do
Reason: