Need help for an email alert

Hi Everyone.

I am usiing a manual system that gives me alerts when the conditions are met. The alert box pops up but what I would like is to have it email me too in case I am away from my computer. Can this be put into an indicator that I could attach to the chart? I have searched these boards but havent found what I am looking for yet.

Thanks for your help and all the great ideas.

Jay

68jules wrote >>

Hi Everyone.

I am usiing a manual system that gives me alerts when the conditions are met. The alert box pops up but what I would like is to have it email me too in case I am away from my computer. Can this be put into an indicator that I could attach to the chart? I have searched these boards but havent found what I am looking for yet.

Jay

Search for SendMail here and you will find :-)

Include in your source where you create the alert also

68jules:

Hi Everyone.

Jay

I am having the same issue, did you get any help concerning this issue?

Your problems is most likely the setup of the email on MT4, press CTRL+O and setup the email SMTP server with your ISP setting, Gmail or Hotmail will not work.

Reason: