Indicators: Tipu Renko Live

Tipu Renko Live:

Tipu Renko Live is a modified version of Renko Charts that can be plotted on a normal time frame.

Author: Kaleem Haider

Hello,

thank you for the great job. I would like to know how to address TrendBuffer and SignalBuffer properly using iCustom function when building an EA. They have "n" line numbers in their SetIndex definition which is not allowed in iCustom...

Sincerely, 

Jiri 

Good morning! Thank you for the great job.

JiriNeuzil:

Hello,

thank you for the great job. I would like to know how to address TrendBuffer and SignalBuffer properly using iCustom function when building an EA. They have "n" line numbers in their SetIndex definition which is not allowed in iCustom...

Sincerely, 

Jiri 

Hi Jiri, thank you for liking my work.  n is just used to easily rearrange buffers without re-writing numbers sequence.  You can use 0 for Signal, and 1 for Trend in iCustom formula.  Your test would be if (Signal == OP_BUY) or if (Signal == OP_SELL), and same goes for trend.   

viktoret:
Good morning! Thank you for the great job.
Thank you Viktoret.

It is giving signals for GBP/JPY only how to set it in other pairs?

Kel Hernandez:

It is giving signals for GBP/JPY only how to set it in other pairs?

Change the symbol on which the indicator was loaded.  Please read the basics of indicators and charts.

Kaleem Haider:
Change the symbol on which the indicator was loaded.  Please read the basics of indicators and charts.
Actually i did. I open 4charts at the same time. and load indicator on each. but only in same pair of symbols that give alerts. Ill try to reinstall and open 1 chart only.

Kel Hernandez:
Actually i did. I open 4charts at the same time. and load indicator on each. but only in same pair of symbols that give alerts. Ill try to reinstall and open 1 chart only.
can you please see if the settings for Alerts were enabled?  I will test it with multi-window symbols.  There is no reason it should not work.

Kel Hernandez:

Its working now after reinstalling.

Kel Hernandez:

Its working now after reinstalling.

Thats good to know.   Thank you for trying the indicator.  please feel free to post comment if you need help with anything else.
Reason: