Signals service can be used on any live MT5 account

Hi,

Just a quick note. And with thanks to SongSong it is possible to send signals to the live account.

I downloaded the Trade Copier Source <Link removed> and attached the EA to a chart on a demo account running on a separate terminal.

I then downloaded Trade Copier Follow <Link removed> and attached it to my live account on a separate terminal. I subscribed to an ATC signal on the demo account and the signals were routed to the live account. The accuracy was good, and it worked as expected. It's just a shame that the system I was following in this test lost about $5k! 

Congratulations again, for a useful product SongSong. Thanks...

Chris_V. 

Thanks for use the products :)

hello, I'm interested in EA, spiral but I wonder what the ideal configuration for opearar with 150.00. I'm trying the demo account settings but is very slow. Can be applied to any pair? hug
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

alemparaiso:
hello, I'm interested in EA, spiral but I wonder what the ideal configuration for opearar with 150.00. I'm trying the demo account settings but is very slow. Can be applied to any pair? hug

Hi Alemparaiso,

Thanks for the message. If you have any questions about the EA "Spiral12 v2", feel free to send a message to my inbox. I will do my best to answer your questions.

Kind regards, Chris_V. 

Does this go across platforms? most brokers I have accounts through only do MT4 but when I go to purchase this it asks me if I have a MT5 account. can I open a MT5 demo account and transfer to a MT4 live account? or does it work on MT4 and I'm just misunderstanding.

Nay help is always appreciated!

Best regards,

Vman 

vman0215:

Does this go across platforms? most brokers I have accounts through only do MT4 but when I go to purchase this it asks me if I have a MT5 account. can I open a MT5 demo account and transfer to a MT4 live account? or does it work on MT4 and I'm just misunderstanding.

Best regards,

Vman 

MT4 signals work on MT4,  MT5 signals work on MT5.

vman0215:

Best regards,

Vman 

that's mt5 to mt5, not for mt4.

better PM me, not post in forum. 

Reason: