Need a Coder Please for something very simple! 20 50 ema cross

Hello Coders,

I need something coded, 20ema red line cross 50 ema blue line cross when they re cross close position, 1% risk, let me know if anyone can do this 

thanks,

CharlieFX 

Files:
forex_bot.PNG  46 kb

If you can't find what you need in the Codebase or the Market, then create a request in Freelance Service.

CharlieFxTrader:

Hello Coders,

I need something coded, 20ema red line cross 50 ema blue line cross when they re cross close position, 1% risk, let me know if anyone can do this 

thanks,

CharlieFX 

Works in theory, doesn't work in reality. Trust me, we all tried it... Too simple :/ Mainly because, moving average is a "repainting/historichal" indicator, it can't predict future. Before the entry you have shown in the picture, there were dozen of "hits" but the price went up so the moving average corrected it self. It repaints, so later you couldn't see it....

You can find a code of MA crossover and all the coding steps along with it HERE

Moving Average Cross Expert Advisor for MetaTrader | Forex Razor
  • CashBackForex
  • www.cashbackforex.com
The best way to illustrate how to code up an expert advisor is by example.  The few manuals and guides that discuss the building of an expert advisor tend to use the moving average cross (MACross) as an example. The reason for this is that it is the most popular indicator based strategy out there, and it so much easier to teach new coding...

Tim:

Works in theory, doesn't work in reality. Trust me, we all tried it... Too simple :/ Mainly because, moving average is a "repainting/historichal" indicator, it can't predict future. Before the entry you have shown in the picture, there were dozen of "hits" but the price went up so the moving average corrected it self. It repaints, so later you couldn't see it....

You can find a code of MA crossover and all the coding steps along with it HERE

yes it repaint itself but thats not the main issue with moving averages cross, because the repaint may change the entry from 1 candle or antecipate a few candles, but i think the mais problem is  you can enter every cross, but you dont know how long the trend will take, and if the cross happen when the trend already begun and you're late, and a reversal movement is right next to you. 

I can understand all the coders sayig it cannot be done, im no coder but I think I have an idea, how about you create an oder which in turn creates a ticket number that ticket be used whith the close oder function when the second cross happens?

e.g EMA50 cross EMA20, BUY Or is placed, ticket number is #123456, then "f EMA20 cross EMA50 *SELL* CLOSE oder #123456"

cant you code that?

Moshee:

I can understand all the coders sayig it cannot be done, im no coder but I think I have an idea, how about you create an oder which in turn creates a ticket number that ticket be used whith the close oder function when the second cross happens?

e.g EMA50 cross EMA20, BUY Or is placed, ticket number is #123456, then "f EMA20 cross EMA50 *SELL* CLOSE oder #123456"

cant you code that?

No one said that it could not be done...

It can be done and it is very simple. What was said is that it will not work. Read again

Lewis Charlie:

Hello Coders,

thanks,

CharlieFX 

Hello, Lewis, do you want it to be Indicator or EA. I can code that for you. 

Reason: