Any Trade copier? - page 3

Hi all.

Meta Trader 5 to Meta Trader 4 trade Copier with very simple but with advanced features. You can copy up to five different Meta Trader 4 termimals in less than 1 seconds. You can copy MT 5 signal to your live MT 4 accounts too.

I saw many people looking for this trade copier. So I am just  posting this here.

<link removed>

Kind regards.  

FinanceEngineer:

Hi all.

Meta Trader 5 to Meta Trader 4 trade Copier with very simple but with advanced features. You can copy up to five different Meta Trader 4 termimals in less than 1 seconds. You can copy MT 5 signal to your live MT 4 accounts too.

I saw many people looking for this trade copier. So I am just  posting this here.

<link removed>

Kind regards.  

Sorry but this is commercial content, I have to remove your link.

angevoyageur:
Sorry but this is commercial content, I have to remove your link.
Hello  my friend.

No problem at all. I only posted it as I meet many people desperately looking for a good MT5 to MT4 trade copier. 

People can google with the keyword "MT5 to MT4 trade copier" if they really need a good MT5 to MT4 trade copier which they can subscribe profitable MT5 signal to their favourite MT4 brokers. It is possible and doable. :))  Alternatively they can find it out on " FF  forum " or people can contact me by sending me pm.

Also making Meta Trader 5 more popular is good for Meta Quote too.  So it is the win, win, win, win and win situation. I win, Trader win, Meta Quote win, signal provider win and everyone win.. :)  :)

Hope you have a good weekend.

Kind regards. 

Hi all

When i first started copying I found great information on www.heiditrading.ch

Reason: