Meta-Trader Automation

Hello to everyone in the forum

I am a forex trader (swing trader) and developed some systems in Mt4 (that i am trading with some brokers), some people want me to manage some money for them and the want to use a different FX provider. The problem is that this provider doesn't have MT4.

Any good MT4 automation software out there?

There's a large (& I mean LARGE) number of automation software for MT4. If they want you to use a different FX provider, my rescomendation is not to do it. They probably don't understand anyway, so why would you want to follow their recomendations. But personally I wouldn't want to manage anyone else's money for many reasons. For example one person who tried this in Sacramento is now facing jail/prison for many years -- people who want this service expect you will always make money for them, and if for many reasons you don't, they easily complain to the authorities that they have been swindeled. Frankly it's just not worth it to take that chance.

cfw123:
There's a large (& I mean LARGE) number of automation software for MT4. If they want you to use a different FX provider, my rescomendation is not to do it. They probably don't understand anyway, so why would you want to follow their recomendations. But personally I wouldn't want to manage anyone else's money for many reasons. For example one person who tried this in Sacramento is now facing jail/prison for many years -- people who want this service expect you will always make money for them, and if for many reasons you don't, they easily complain to the authorities that they have been swindeled. Frankly it's just not worth it to take that chance.

I know that there are allot of MT4 automaton software out there.

the question is how to get the broker's feed into my MT4?

Reason: