The more people who use the Same EA

• 70% (93)
  • 30% (39)
Total voters: 132

I have been seeing people posting to EA seller that EA should be sold at minimum because the more people who use the same EA, it will be less profitable.

I wonder how true is that.

My thinking is it should be more reliable. Isn't it? 

doshur:

I have been seeing people posting to EA seller that EA should be sold at minimum because the more people who use the same EA, it will be less profitable.

I wonder how true is that.

My thinking is it should be more reliable. Isn't it? 

I think that this EA seller was right. Note that on each bar, there is usually some typical volume of the trades made on the market. If more and more people get an EA signal on this certain bar, eventually some of them won't be able to get their trades placed where they were intended to be placed, but at a worse price. The other thing is that if there is an agressive EA and too many people start using it, it might finally attempt to become the market - but the market will then evolve and change its characteristics, and the EA will become unprofitable.

it is simply, the less reliable the signal.

How does this compare to signal copy?

One signal controls multiple accounts.

Hope more people can share their views. 

doshur:

How does this compare to signal copy?

One signal controls multiple accounts.

Hope more people can share their views. 

Does not really matter if you copy the signal or use the same EA. The point is that you get the same trading signal as many other people.

i always thought that more people entering at the same time in that direction, the direction will be stronger

doshur:
i always thought that more people entering at the same time in that direction, the direction will be stronger

Considering the huge liquidity available, I doubt there'd be much of a change at all, if any.

I'm certainly no expert, but I would think only the large institutions would be market makers.

BP33:

Considering the huge liquidity available, I doubt there'd be much of a change at all, if any.

I'm certainly no expert, but I would think only the large institutions would be market makers.

Roger that.

If is more unreliable, why do people share trading system setups?

15 votes and the result is close to 50:50

so does it really affects???

Reason: