Discussion of article "How to Subscribe to Trading Signals" - page 26

Hello, I have read and understood how trade SIZES are calculated relative to account size, leverage and base currency.

I subscribe to a signal provider whose trades end up opening in my account with a MAXIMUM lot size of 0.06. This is when I have set the "% of deposit" to the highest 95%.

I would like the trades to trade at bigger lot sizes than that.  How can I achieve that?

Thanks

Tim Williams:

Hello, I have read and understood how trade SIZES are calculated relative to account size, leverage and base currency.

I subscribe to a signal provider whose trades end up opening in my account with a MAXIMUM lot size of 0.06. This is when I have set the "% of deposit" to the highest 95%.

I would like the trades to trade at bigger lot sizes than that.  How can I achieve that?

Thanks

This way you will destroy your account, because each signal provider (in an ideal world) has a money management plan and risk tolerance in mind for opening trades and if you increase your lot size you will increase your risk, DD and danger accordingly.

If you still want to proceed with this account destroying plan, have a look at the market and you will find some products for that task.

I've subscribed to a signal  https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/295384

But it does not copy trade for symbols like Gold. Is this controlled by the copy trading or controlled by the broker?

Trading Signals for MetaTrader 4: High Frequency Trading
Trading Signals for MetaTrader 4: High Frequency Trading
  • reviews: 1
  • 25.00 USD
  • Mohd Azlan Ibrahim
  • www.mql5.com
High frequency signal focus on XXXJPY, US Index, Silver and Gold. Trading are all done manually. I do not trust the use of robot in trading. I've been trading since 2009. The simple practice applied are support and resistance, fundamental analysis...

fxroyalforex:

I've subscribed to a signal  https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/295384

But it does not copy trade for symbols like Gold. Is this controlled by the copy trading or controlled by the broker?

It has to do with your broker, Gold is a tricky instrument, you should use the same broker or ask the signal provider what brokers he recommend.

My signal providers broker doesn't accept US clients. His broker opens gold trades at 0.02 and mine is 0.1, dangerous! SignalStart and SimpleTrader let you have symbol limitations. How do you disable symbols using this service?

Hi ,
Is it possible to copy exactly and at the same time a signal ?    that is to say if the provider opens at 11h34:45, a copy of the trade will
 be open in my account at 11h34:45 ? 

Ridha Benabdallah:
  Hi ,

It depends on your VPS and connection speed between your account and signal provider.

Usually it takes some miliseconds (ms), so yes you will probably open trades at the same second as in your example.

Eleni Anna Branou:

It depends on your VPS and connection speed between your account and signal provider.

Usually it takes some miliseconds (ms), so yes you will probably open trades at the same second as in your example.

thks.

Hi. If the signal has 10k fund and the subscriber account has only 1k. how can the subscriber set the ratio? thanks

Poh Sing Ng:
Hi. If the signal has 10k fund and the subscriber account has only 1k. how can the subscriber set the ratio? thanks

The copying ratio will be set automatically by MQL5 signal copying system.

If you have the same leverage as the signal provider and you use 95% (max setting) of your capital you will have a ratio of about 9-10%.

Reason: