Trading Day of Week

how do you think? Whether trading days of the week there? to buy or sell only on certain days

Perfect.

Mikhail Simakov:
how do you think? Whether trading days of the week there? to buy or sell only on certain days
Good decision

Mikhail Simakov:
i don't understand the question..?

Francis Dogbe:
i don't understand the question..?
whether there is a pattern between price movement and day of the week? (For example, the dollar falls more often on Friday)

Tuesday - Friday

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Something Interesting

Sergey Golubev, 2016.05.10 17:28

There is very interesting indicator: Daily Box - indicator for MetaTrader 4:

"Indicator draws a set number of days, thus distributing the schedule for individual rectangles, other than by color and signed on the day of the week, also have the option to enable or disable additional rectangles price of opening and closing of the day, which is also distributed by color."

There is some strong theory that the market is continuing with last week's trend, and new trend may be started on Tuesday only.

Files:

It really depends on your trading strategy, experience, resources, etc.  There is no one size fits all in Forex.

USDCHF SELL BELOW 0.9720

USDCHF sell below 0.9720 should be a good idea for a sell as long as 0.9800 is holding. The pair is under bearish pressure on the H4 chart and did a false break on the H1 chart. If the most recent support along with the up trend line are broken to the down side I will be looking to sell. Here is my plan for action:

USDCHF TECHNICAL ANALYSIS:

H4 – bearish divergence

H1 – trend line

USDCHF SELL ENTRY:

As long as the pair is holding below 0.9800 look for a trend line break to the downside and sell.

Reason: