if some EA is loosing money continuously , how to inverse that EA such that the loss convert into profit

i have an EA that continuously loose money what should i do to inverse it effect 

write a new one? find out why it's losing money ?

Abdul Salam:

i have an EA that continuously loose money what should i do to inverse it effect 

You can't reverse a losing EA, that doesn't work.

If reversing losing EA to profitable one works, this means I must be the richest person in the world.

I tested this idea years ago on many EAs. I will never work.

Logically, It works if you think about it without considering deep details. Once you try it, you'll get loosing EA as well.

ok . . . .

i am not sure but theoretically i think so

now i understand practically it is not possible 

There are various EAs that you can get that reverse signals to prove the point. Some EAs even offer it as a user option.  I tested it several times and all options I have seen run the account to zero at about a 45' angle down.

If sl=tp in system,revers can help.

Vasyl Nosal:
If sl=tp in system,revers can help.
Reversing a loosing strategy DOESN'T work. Please stop misleading people, or PROVE it.

Alain Verleyen:
Reversing a loosing strategy DOESN'T work. Please stop misleading people, or PROVE we you are writing.

I can't have my own opinion???

And if you not agree, you must PROVE that Im wrong. 

P.S. Do you have some special attitude to me? 

Here you go.

So will I have some apologize for slander?

Files:
Statemant.zip  8 kb

reverse the trade functions, when its suppose to buy Send an order to Sell instead of a buy Order.  Look for the Trade Function on your Source Code, OrderSend() and switch the OrderSend(OP_BUY) to OrderSend(OP_SELL) if you're on mql4.
Reason: