50% PROFIT IN ONE DAY EA /// WHAT DO U GUYS THINK ? - page 2

Ovo Cz:
Art of Trading is not matter of a single day or a week. It is matter of consistency. I know a few traders which can make 100% several days in a row. Problem is, that they have no funds saved for a losing streak, which always comes.
why a losing strek ? if i have 50 and i make every day 50 and every day i withdraw 50 i have only 50 to lose if i have 100 so i dont se the problem

the problem is if you lose the 50 and then lose another 50 you have ZERO left. That is the problem

NewKid:
why a losing strek ? if i have 50 and i make every day 50 and every day i withdraw 50 i have only 50 to lose if i have 100 so i dont se the problem
depends on strategy if strong then u right if fails then you quit

NewKid:
Your query was about 50% a day rather than $50 a day. That is very different.

NewKid:
You make $50 on a $50 dollar account every 2 days as you have said that you make 50% daily. So yeah. 

It can happen but not all. Only with a break-even trading system

Very risky strategy. I do not recommend.

You drawdown must not exceed 30% of total account balance.

Yes we came to to good results

but yea we can get like from 20-35% meaby we can get 50 but its not consistant

but its a good envestment so me and my frend wil make a firm in 2-3 months

but yea 1 day is to little to tell :D but i fu get 40-50% in 2 weeks its ok :D but wer geting better every day :D

After you watch all the YouTube videos about making a million dollars search for how to lose money trading forex.  The stories and example there will help you understand the market and figure out what kind of trader you might be and how to get to your goals.      It will take a long time and a lot of work to be a profitable trader.

Please give out more information.
Does your ea martingale? What is the risk ratio? Do you have a backtest report?

By the way i am doing 35-40 percent in two days only.
Reason: