Why MQL5/MQL4 doesn't provide SYMBOL_COMMISSION property?

Broker may charge commission fee for each deal, also broker may charge it instantly or at the end of trading day/month.

Anyway, it's important to know current commission rate before open position.

Xiangdong Guo:

Broker may charge commission fee for each deal, also broker may charge it instantly or at the end of trading day/month.

You should ask to Metaquotes.

Alain Verleyen:

:))))

I think he tryes. 

Alain Verleyen:

Actually, I sent this requirement to Service Desk many times, but nobody response me...:-(

Xiangdong Guo:

Actually, I sent this requirement to Service Desk many times, but nobody response me...:-(

You will not get answer here neither, sorry.

Alain Verleyen:
You will not get answer here neither, sorry.

Oh. And I am sending all my complains here.

So I must send messages here?

http://www.metaquotes.net/en 

Vasyl Nosal:

Oh. And I am sending all my complains here.

So I must send messages here?

http://www.metaquotes.net/en 

Yes or ServiceDesk. I am only volunteer moderator here and Metaquotes doesn't read or answer on the forum (or very rarely).

Xiangdong Guo:

Isn't that something you have to ask your broker - or at least most of them shows this on their web-pages?

Carl Schreiber:

Isn't that something you have to ask your broker - or at least most of them shows this on their web-pages?

I knew, but I'd like to find a solution for EA programming.

Alain Verleyen:
Yes or ServiceDesk. I am only volunteer moderator here and Metaquotes doesn't read or answer on the forum (or very rarely).

I am only volunteer moderator...

Hmm. Are there no money in metaquotes co to pay you? 

Well search in the closed trades for the commission for 1 Lot: double com = OrderCommission()/OrderLots();
Reason: