Learn to be a Scalper - page 10

Another quick trade, I took +3 pips, but it went back to the top of last high after my exit.

The key is taking fast profits on many trades as possible, it adds up after the day is over, very profitable trading......

Files:
EU_1m_Setup.jpg  107 kb

And another, why oh why. lol

+ 4 pips.

Here is the chart showing entry point on OANDA and the target reached while the trade indicator is still on the screen.

Price dropped a little lower then my target, which is what I like to see on any trade I take.....

At 11:30 pm EST I took another +2 pips based on the last 15min candle close.

It is getting near a real move, so I am clear here for a bit, to watch where it wants to really go....

Here is the update to my weekly trades:

63 wins and 9 losses.

Files:
EU_1m_short.jpg  114 kb
EU_1m_exit.jpg  122 kb

I took 2 long positions on the move down to the 4217 line where I had marked on the 5min chart for final support.

I cleared +7 pips on one and -1 pip on the other.

Will be out till last Asia.

Cheers.

I had 2 longs on based on the 5 minute trending for a breakout to the upper area, I cleared +5 pips and +8 pips, but price really shot higher then I had expected on that spike up, like 30 pips above my exit......

I guess I should have exited manually, I had limits set and was not watching the trade.

69 wins and 11 losses.

After price spiked up, I took 2 more Longs on the move down, I had a call that interrupted my goals, and was up on both entries, but closed them at -3 pips and + 3 pips.

Another Long +7 pips.

Took another Long on the test of low at 4193 +5 pips.

I have one more Long remaining to clear with profits, letting it play out here.

9:42 pm EST

All longs are clear, now looking for shorts based on the pullback formation on the 5min chart.

I will be looking for the stall patterns soon to take entries.

9:47 pm EST

Price made a top near the zone I was watching, after the price broke the stall zone, I entered short at 4211 and exited at 4206 for +4 pips.

Attached the 1 minute chart to show the setup.

Files:

I was watching the 4200 level for major support here in Asia.

I took 1 long and it was profitable, I held and then added 2 more as price tested that low.

Once again I exited with profits on all 3 entries, and the price moved even higher then my targeted area.

No use putting my pips on the thread, since it has become a no-brainer that profits are constant....

I will add to my weekly totals for win/loss.

Files:

74 wins and 11 losses.

I am waiting for the NFP release.

Here are the current levels of Resistance, Support, and the Median price going into the major news.

I like to watch the first few minutes of the NFP 1 minute movement prior to taking a trade.

There are also some quick opportunities right up to the 8:30 am EST release.

Let's see where it leads us.

Files:

The spike was down, I entered Shorts on the retrace at the 4080 level, cleared profits already not trusting NFP to just go one way only.

+12 and +7 pips

Reason: