Option Broker

Hi,

Do you know any good brokers to trade options?

Not crap binary options, I mean real options (which can be priced by greeks / black and scholes)  

Thanks,

Emeric de Monteville:

Hi,

Not crap binary options, I mean real options (which can be priced by greeks / black and scholes)  

Thanks,

Try Hotforex, Instaforex and Agea

fxOpen

iqoption

Emeric de Monteville:

Hi,

Thanks,

<Link removed by mod. David, do not post affiliate links in these forums! All of your other commercial posts have also been removed. First and final warning>

Binary options brokers receive a fee if your trade loses. Some brokers require a trading fee each time they execute a transaction. If a broker requires both fees, make sure the total of the two is within a reasonable rate, such as 10 % to 15%. Most of them are helpful, but that does not mean they should receive the Lion's share of the success.

I was asked same while trading under alpari.com
12 Tips for Choosing Binary Options Brokers
12 Tips for Choosing Binary Options Brokers
  • Elijah Musonda
  • ezinearticles.com
Taking a dip into the investing pool can be very exciting, but it can also be very daunting and downright scary. An alternative to executing the binary trades yourself is to hire binary options brokers. There are many brokers in the industry ready and willing to work with you or in your stead and perform the trading tasks for you. The drawback...

sabil yudifera daeng pattah:
iqoption
robo option have instant withdraws 

I play at iq option
the price is very touchy

Anton Hernawan:
I heard very bad things about iq.

I have tried TD Ameritrade for options trading.  My experience with them was okay.

EDIT: This broker might not be a good option. I stopped trading with TD Ameritrade and withdrew my money as i was bad options trader.
They apparently have lots of complaints registered in forums. (Thanks Marco for the info!)

Witch reliable binary option brokers would alow you to use MT5 trading platform instead of their own trading platform? I already tried IQOPTION
Reason: