Indicators: Divergence Petr - page 3

Does it draw on chart where the divergences occurring as index buffers?

Thank you for your hard work.

Can you share it in MT5 code? Thank you so much!

tuantab:
Can you share it in MT5 code? Thank you so much!

I don't have that indicator in MT5 encoding. Look for analogues.

Hey there man doing a good job on the indicator. I just need to ask how I can copy the whole code for RSI divergence into my MT4 editor. Also I see you have additional alert function which I can use for automation. 

Ismail Lemin # :
Hey there man doing a good job on the indicator. I just need to ask how I can copy the whole code for RSI divergence into my MT4 editor. Also I see you have additional alert function which I can use for automation.
In order to download the source code, you need to switch the browser to the "PC Version" mode on the page with the indicator. At the top of the page you will see the inscriptions:
#
divergencepetr_s7.mq4 (60.96 KB)
view
Download as Zip,
How to download code from MetaEditor
#
The source code does not include an alert function.

Aleh Sasonka #:
In order to download the source code, you need to switch the browser to the "PC Version" mode on the page with the indicator. At the top of the page you will see the inscriptions:
#
divergencepetr_s7.mq4 (60.96 KB)
view
Download as Zip,
How to download code from MetaEditor
#
The source code does not include an alert function.
Hey man I followed your instructions to get the source code but can't see the option to download the zip file on the IRSI page. Please help me get the zip file so that I can send to a programmer for automation. Thanks  https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/indicators/irsi

Ismail Lemin #: Hey man I followed your instructions to get the source code but can't see the option to download the zip file on the IRSI page. Please help me get the zip file so that I can send to a programmer for automation. Thanks  https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/indicators/irsi
iRSI() is a MQL function for a built in indicator. It is not a custom indicator.

Fernando Carreiro #:
iRSI() is a MQL function for a built in indicator. It is not a custom indicator.
Hey Fernando have you checked Aleh response. He said I can download the source code as a zip file and that's all I need to work with. If I can get the code then, I will be able to add a few lines. It's an mq4 file that I can edit. 

Ismail Lemin #: Hey Fernando have you checked Aleh response. He said I can download the source code as a zip file and that's all I need to work with. If I can get the code then, I will be able to add a few lines. It's an mq4 file that I can edit. 

He explained to you how to download the source code for his indicator "Divergence Petr" and not iRSI. Those are two different things.

Reason: