Paid work to fix EA

I have been trying to run this code as an EA but it keeps getting removed from the "journal".

I was wondering whether someone can review the code and help fix it as i do not know what the problem is.

When running in strategy tester it does say "invalid pointer access" 508,19 and then its not initialized.  

I am looking for someone discreet and that will sign a confidentiality agreement, i will pay the coder something reasonable. 

The code has worked before but i think because of the build changes that it has stopped functioning properly. 

Open a service in Freelance area, has excellent programmers.

lolski90:

I have been trying to run this code as an EA but it keeps getting removed from the "journal".

I was wondering whether someone can review the code and help fix it as i do not know what the problem is.

When running in strategy tester it does say "invalid pointer access" 508,19 and then its not initialized.  

I am looking for someone discreet and that will sign a confidentiality agreement, i will pay the coder something reasonable. 

The code has worked before but i think because of the build changes that it has stopped functioning properly. 

Does not sound that complicated. You may drop the code around line 508 here, if you want. 
Reason: