Download MetaTrader 5

Paid work to fix EA

To add comments, please log in or register
Do you know that MQL5 has structures?
lolski90
lolski90 2015.12.30 02:53 

I have been trying to run this code as an EA but it keeps getting removed from the "journal".

I was wondering whether someone can review the code and help fix it as i do not know what the problem is.

When running in strategy tester it does say "invalid pointer access" 508,19 and then its not initialized.  

I am looking for someone discreet and that will sign a confidentiality agreement, i will pay the coder something reasonable. 

The code has worked before but i think because of the build changes that it has stopped functioning properly. 

Rodrigo da Silva Boa
Rodrigo da Silva Boa 2015.12.30 05:34  
Open a service in Freelance area, has excellent programmers.
Doerk Hilger
Doerk Hilger 2015.12.30 07:35  
lolski90:

I have been trying to run this code as an EA but it keeps getting removed from the "journal".

I was wondering whether someone can review the code and help fix it as i do not know what the problem is.

When running in strategy tester it does say "invalid pointer access" 508,19 and then its not initialized.  

I am looking for someone discreet and that will sign a confidentiality agreement, i will pay the coder something reasonable. 

The code has worked before but i think because of the build changes that it has stopped functioning properly. 

Does not sound that complicated. You may drop the code around line 508 here, if you want. 
To add comments, please log in or register