eurusd trend - page 2

Of course. US unemployment claims about 1/2 hour ago. And US government will not let USD so strong. It will be not good for US economy.

OK, thanks for your input Tan, appreciate your thoughts.

For my 2 cents, the US gov is so bankrupt it couldn't buy a round of beers let alone buy/sell the dollar where they want it. But they'll sure give it a great go with Fed comments and policy. Just depends on where the rest of the world then wants it to go.... 

Up and win.

Tan Phan Ngoc:
Up and we should take all the cmt normally, we have to understand only 5% in this mkt is winner. 95% losser, so more false signal we will receive. but to gain in this mkt need to be focus and calm, i remember few weeks ago eurusd was in 1.13xx and in daily chart i found sell option and post chart, and received so many pm against that, but i hold my ground and booked good no of pips,

here no one can win against the mkt or lose in the mkt, mkt is not our enemy only ourselves is.

Tan Phan Ngoc:
Up and win.
Good for you mate. You ride it up, I'll ride it down. Or down then up, or up then down.... :)

EURUSD still on down trend. But I think it will be up in few days and then down again.

or up and down so any way will do.

Marco vd Heijden:
or up and down so any way will do.
+1

It amazes me that so few people actually get this.

They all trading single currency pairs, that will never be profitable on the long run, it can't be.

Is it so hard to understand that all things are connected, and that you can only win and i mean ONLY win, if you are in on BOTH ends ?

Direction becomes meaningless, there is no need in trying to predict the future, trying to do so just shows your lack of knowledge/ignorance.

Md. Shahadat Hossain:
now we can expect 100-120 pips upward movement for eurusd.

our prediction works perfectly, going towards our primary goal, wichi is 120 pips, then if necessary ill keep my partial portion for further movement towards upside. still trend is in bearish mode, so cant take much risk with the trade.

Reason: