Update Your MQL5.com Profile - Enhance Your Communication! - page 2

song_song:
Thank you. No any error message but very long time  to wait, I have to stop. I tried through IE8 and firefox but i don't think the problem is from browser. If there are staffs of your team work in East Asia (such as Hong Kong), maybe they will find this problem.
HOW MUCH YOUR BUDGET TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM?

I am new to MQL, about a year in my long 30 year experience. I like the new mql5.com and find it helpful.

I have filled my profile almost completely and most of the features work as expected. The problems I found are the following.

1. The LinkedIn button *does not* work. G+, Facebook and Skype buttons work. Clicking on LinkedIn get you back to the same page and does not open a new tab with LinkedIn.

2. When you login to the site (mql5.com), your user name is not displayed on the top line. Displaying it will be convenient for the user. The other site mql4.com behaves correctly and shows the user name on the top right corner.

3. Maintaining mql4.com and mql5.com is a pain, specially for posting in forums. Can we have a feature where we can cross-post to both the forums?. Can we have SSO for both mql4 and mql5.

Is it worth-while to maintain mql4.com account.

kray42:

1. The LinkedIn button *does not* work. G+, Facebook and Skype buttons work. Clicking on LinkedIn get you back to the same page and does not open a new tab with LinkedIn.

Hello!

This bug will be fixed soon.

Thanks you for your cooperation.

Reason: