Indicator Locked

Hi

Just purchased the <Deleted> Indicator, loaded on platform,seemed ok, when I tried to load it on a different chart it failed and next it disappeared from my Navigator, When I checked on my MQL5 profile next to item description and a lock ?? 

Check Community tab in Metatrader as it should be filled with your forum login and forum password.
Your forum login is qhumanani (do not use your email for login, and use native forum password instead of google/facebook related password).

Also - check your purchases on your profile here: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/qhumanani/market

If your purchased indicator does not work in correct way so you can delete this indicator from your Metatrader and install it once again (using same Metatrader).

----------------

My example (about how I am filling Community tab and what I am checking):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Sergey Golubev, 2021.01.04 16:50

1. I made Community login:

2. and checked in Metatrader journal:

3. I checked Internet Explorer installed on computer:

4. I checked the settings of Internet Explorer: yes, I can use the chat with not a problem by sending/receiving the messages:

5. Signal tab works:

6. Market tab works:

read this post for more information-
Where can I see my purchases: post #692
----------------

If you filled Community tab in Metatrader in correct way, and if you see your purchase in your profile here https://www.mql5.com/en/users/qhumanani/market
but not in MT4 Market tab as purchased so you can try the following way:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases

Alexey Petrov, 2021.01.19 11:17

Even if a Market product is removed from the showcase, those who already purchased it, can install it anytime from their MetaTrader terminal (Market \ Purchased section).

In case you don't see the product on the list of your purchases in the terminal, try the following:

1. Close all your MetaTrader terminals
  2. Go to C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community
  3. Delete all files starting from mql4.market.* and mql5.market.*
  4. Open MetaTrader terminal
  5. Try to install product again

Reason: