How do you deposit real money in your real account on the platform (MT5)?

Just making sure. 

Do you just put in money with your Community account and it'll be sent into your real trading account?

Thank you, guys. 

Obada Kiwan:

Just making sure. 

Do you just put in money with your Community account and it'll be sent into your real trading account?

Thank you, guys. 

Your community account has nothing to do with your trading account. The community account is only for paying for services on MQL5.com, not for trading. Your broker's website should tell you how to deposit money into your trading account....

Stuart Browne:
Your community account has nothing to do with your trading account. The community account is only for paying for services on MQL5.com, not for trading. Your broker's website should tell you how to deposit money into your trading account....
Sir, if you don't mind, what broker are you talking about? You mean MetaQuotes? Can't understand.

Trading account is the account related to your broker (ANY ONE) you will enter to the account by the password given by your broker to there web site to deposit money in your account and you can trade by many ways through your terminal on your pc or your smart phone app or Web platform

the community account is completely different issue, it is a community to improve your performance in trading by giving services

...... etc ,,,,,, some of these services is free and other services are paid, and you chose the services according what you are in need.

I think that's all

AHMED NOUR ELDEEN:

Trading account is the account related to your broker (ANY ONE) you will enter to the account by the password given by your broker to there web site to deposit money in your account and you can trade by many way through your terminal on your pc or your smart phone app or Web platform

the community account is completely different issue, it is a community to improve your performance in trading by giving services

...... etc ,,,,,, some of these services is free and other services are paid, and you chose the services according what you are in need.

I think that's all

Got it. Thank you, Ahmed.

ObadaKiwan:
Got it. Thank you, Ahmed.
hy, kiwan can you please help me.. where i have to pay for start the trading!

kartik88666:
hy, kiwan can you please help me.. where i have to pay for start the trading!

Contact your broker.

Reason: