discount coupon for the old customer - page 2

ADRIAN MATUSIAK:
MT4 has a Market! :) Please look more closely :) My customers are buying my product via Market in MT4 so for sure it is.

I f you mean, MT4 Platform Market Tab, this Tab connected with MQL5 Market

they are same

Ahmet Metin YILMAZ:

I use already MQL5 Market

Price Change just on time Mql5 but only invisible, when you will try to buy it doesnt permit to buy

MT4 doesnt have a market ( if there , I dont know and use it )

Thank you for your reply 

Yes, If you look inside metatrader 4/5 market the price change takes a day.

When you buy the indi/expert by the product page on mql5.com, you can buy for the given price, he opens your mt4/5 and install the indi/expert.
The price change inmidently when you change it.

So to be clear:

- Market inside MT4/5 updates every day, and after update new price is attached to the product. So this take a process time of one day.
- Mql5.com market price inmidently available after change. Buy the product by mql5.com, it ask you to open MT4 application, accept and he install the indi/expert.

Tom Kasper:
Yes, If you look inside metatrader 4/5 market the price change takes a day.

When you buy the indi/expert by the product page on mql5.com, you can buy for the given price, he opens your mt4/5 and install the indi/expert.
The price change inmidently when you change it.

So to be clear:

- Market inside MT4/5 updates every day, and after update new price is attached to the product. So this take a process time of one day.
- Mql5.com market price inmidently available after change. Buy the product by mql5.com, it ask you to open MT4 application, accept and he install the indi/expert.

I did not know this, I never buy a product :)

Thank you for information

Reason: