Can someone create an account for me? I'm not getting the password email...

Hello everyone, I have been trying to create an MQL5 Community account but I just cannot seem to get the password email no matter what email service or ISP I use and no matter which country I connect through on VPN. Would someone please be kind enough to create an account with a new email address and reply with the login details? I will change the account password immediately. Thank you so much.

How have you posted if you don't have an account?

Keith Watford:
How have you posted if you don't have an account?
Logged in through Google by clicking the "login with google" button which doesn't ask for a password but I need an account with a working password to get EA's and signals

Kyung Ho Lee:
Logged in through Google by clicking the "login with google" button which doesn't ask for a password but I need an account with a working password to get EA's and signals

Since you're logged in with Google, go to your Profile > Settings, then change your password. That should work for you.

Hello,

We had problems with sending emails. Please check your email inbox now.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi, I have the same problem as the guy above me, what can I do?

if you have logged in the profile password can be changed from setting

Kyung Ho Lee #:

Since 2018? That kinda off.

Reason: