Dr ramin rostami cheater liar scammer

Hello all some days ago i'm contacted by a trader called Ramin ROSTAMI a guy i follow from longtime on myfxbook and mql5 

He talk to me about exchange profit from Mayzus account with webmoney to not paid tax on it, i talk some days with him, he OFFER ME 2100$ in exchange of 1600 webmoney 

and finally shame on me i accept the deal, i follow this guy from longtime and seem to be legit,

i make the transfert and from 2 weeks now no news at all it's appear this guy do not have any money on Mayzus account and do not trade anymore.

i know i'm totally stupid to accept the deal, but now is too late

DO NOT ACCEPT IN ANY  CASE DEAL WITH THIS GUY it's not legit at all

I OFFER TO ANYONE CAN GIVE ME ADRESS OR PHONE NUMBER DIRECT A FULL year GANN COURSE valued to 3500$ with lesson from beginner to advanced trading strategy and gann tools

I have no doubt to refund my money even if this guy come back in Iran isn't a problem i just need correct data to do my job

Thanks to all 

Thierry AUDIBERT

audibert Thierry:

Hello all some days ago i'm contacted by a trader called Ramin ROSTAMI a guy i follow from longtime on myfxbook and mql5 

He talk to me about exchange profit from Mayzus account with webmoney to not paid tax on it, i talk some days with him, he OFFER ME 2100$ in exchange of 1600 webmoney 

and finally shame on me i accept the deal, i follow this guy from longtime and seem to be legit,

i make the transfert and from 2 weeks now no news at all it's appear this guy do not have any money on Mayzus account and do not trade anymore.

I OFFER TO ANYONE CAN GIVE ME ADRESS OR PHONE NUMBER DIRECT A FULL year GANN COURSE valued to 3500$ with lesson from beginner to advanced trading strategy and gann tools

I have no doubt to refund my money even if this guy come back in Iran isn't a problem i just need correct data to do my job

Thanks to all 

Thierry AUDIBERT

Rest assured, I feel your pain; having myself lost out to scammers off all guises on the internet during the early days.

But trying "not paid tax on it" is one sure way to lose:

1. the authorities may catch you

2. the scammers  almost always win.

The mother of all  trying "not paid tax on it" situation is what has happened to the once great nation of Greece.

Now maybe those folks who "not paid tax on it" will think of their beloved country the next time they think about "not paid tax on it".

As for you. forget about it and move on. Why? How do you know this same scammer will not get his cohorts to feed you fake addresses and phone numbers to tie you up in a Gordian knot?

expensive, but wise lesson learned.

audibert Thierry:

Thanks to all 

Thierry AUDIBERT

If you have a link this account with him in mql5 you include it, so friends here can all be more wary had he sought was not good anymore.
But if you don't have a link that account then my advice is sincere enough, for this holy month of Muslims so if you want to be patient and thankful it will give favors doubled by God, Amen.

very sad about your money

Hello ,

Thank you for your answer,

This guy work with 2 brokers,  one is Mayzus investments, and the second is Grandcapital,

I try to contact them but no one helped me to solve the problem.

thanks to all

have a nice day

Thierry

Scamming is ordinary in forex world . One of the biggest websites www.mql5.com does a same scamming. If you see the adress : https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/55417
You will see a trader that has a short  statement with no loss . But former I had registered to that signal provider. When euro went up he closed all his sell position with loss. And at that time he had about 7 month of trading history. But now mql5 has removed his filth statement and you see no loss in his history.
Why mql5 did that ? I think mql5.com tries to attract  and collect subscribers fo him (pro activ 1)

https://www.mql5.com/en/users/ramin.rostami
Its his page

please dont send invest trade if you want self trade or buying signal in mql5

As it has been said by many people and many sites, trading is risky.  In my words, and I am sure many others have said the exact same thing, you could potentially lose all your money.  In reference to soltanhadi's post, I am pretty sure that MQ did not knowingly and willingly help that person scam others.  They gave him (and all of us) a resource to make use of, and he abused it.  That is like blaming a knife company because they made a knife that someone used to go kill lots of people.  Now, if that knife company's advertisement were encouraging that particular activity, then that would be totally different.

Excuse me, JD4

This issue has got nothing to do with trading or how risky trading is.

Reason: