Which Trading Strategy Types Do You Use and Why?

• 20% (25)
  • 13% (16)
  • 7% (9)
  • 14% (17)
  • 7% (9)
  • 3% (4)
  • 4% (5)
  • 5% (6)
  • 13% (16)
  • 12% (15)
Total voters: 61

Please kindly give special reasons to your selected trading strategy. Thanks

day trading is best

abdul salam:
day trading is best
Any reason for day trading?

I use swing Trading on daily Timeframe. I trade on 15 or more Pairs, all with the same System. The D1 Timeframe give me enough time to spend with my family. I'm looking one time a day after 0.00 o'clock Servertime on my Charts and decide what to do. Thats it. Another reason is, on D1 I have a great Signal with low false signals.

Some piece from all of them.

Frank Nething:
I use swing Trading on daily Timeframe. I trade on 15 or more Pairs, all with the same System. The D1 Timeframe give me enough time to spend with my family. I'm looking one time a day after 0.00 o'clock Servertime on my Charts and decide what to do. Thats it. Another reason is, on D1 I have a great Signal with low false signals.
Your approach is the one used by many long time traders at banks and other institutions as well as seasoned traders.

Day Trading...I trade on just EURUSD

Day Trading is good. News are very important as a forecast for the whole day. I trade from 7.00 till 16.00. You can trade later, but if you have important news. You can follow news on: dailyfx.com or forexfactory. Sometimes it is not successfull , sometimes good. I will improve my skills. I tried different pairs, but Eur/Usd is the most aktive and comfortable for me. Thank you.

scalping is best option i found so far you can easily gain 2% or 3% in one hour max time & 20% to 40% monthly with minimum dd if you have atleast 90% accuracy in trading

Day Trading and Breakout

I make open trade and close it in one day.
I trade breakout so usually just couple hour to get 40-50 pip and then close the order.

Only make 1 trade at a time, and set TP-SL.

Reason: