New MetaTrader 4 Platform Build 825: Product Renting in Market and Testing of Indicators - page 3

This is out of topic. May i know when will mt4 support multithreading for optimisation and asynchronous orders? I would have gone to MT5 if it had hedging.

if i want receive a signal i must have server or unnecessary and need to open my pc all time or i will receive that signal even if my pc shut down

Hello - I have a custom indicator that uses a dll to get data from our servers. When I load the indicator onto the chart, the indy inits and gets data and plots our data fine. BUT, if I change the symbol or timeframe, I get an error: 'access violation write to 0x000000000'. The call into the dll works and there is no error in it. This was working before the new build. Also, I tried compiling with the new compiler. Thanks Bill

Not able to load chart templates in strategy tester in visual mode. Is this done on purpose? Very bad!!!

hello all

i cant update from build 825 to 830 -- when trying to open any platform it says fatal error and making continous restart

i completely changed the windows and still trying from 5 days now but nothing done

klavox:

hello all

i cant update from build 825 to 830 -- when trying to open any platform it says fatal error and making continous restart

i completely changed the windows and still trying from 5 days now but nothing done

Which Windows version ? You need at least XP SP3.

hello alain

windows xp sp3 3008

klavox:

hello alain

windows xp sp3 3008

Should be ok.

It makes continuous restart of MT4 ? Did you try a fresh install ?

yes i download anew one but the same the terminal open just abit the error and restart

klavox:
yes i download anew one but the same the terminal open just abit the error and restart
Please try this procedure.
Reason: