Rented EA can not be installed on new VPS anymore

Hello,

I still do have a VPS Windows 2008 and 2GB RAM and now I purchased a VPS Windows 2012 and 4GB RAM.

I have installed all my MT4 plattforms with I still have on VPS Windows 2008 on the new VPS Windows 2012.
All are the same Brokers and account numbers from old VPS Windows 2008.
But now it is no longer possible to install my rented EA on VPS Windows 2012.
The "Install" Button shows up on all MT4 Plattforms but it does no longer install the rented EA, although I have already deleted them from the markets of VPS Windows 2008.

Funny is, that when I use the "Install" Button, to re-install the deleted EA on my old VPS Windows 2008 again, it does install the rented EA on all MT4 Plattforms without any problems.
Build on all MT4 Plattforms was 825 and still after upgrading to build 830, I can only install on VPS Windows 2008 but not on VPS Windows 2012.

I do not have any failure messages inside the MT4 journal.

I also tried to install other free EAs from market and that does work without any problem on new VPS Windows 2012.

Can it be that the renting license was activated for my old VPS and can not be used with my new one?

Licence is linked to your hardware (or VPS).

But you should have several activations unless there is only 1 activation for rented product ? Not sure.

Please write to ServiceDesk about your issue.

Volker Albrandt:

Can it be that the renting license was activated for my old VPS and can not be used with my new one?

Yes, I believe that is what happened.

Once you activate it in your computer, it 'burns' 1 license key.

Even if you deactivate, it doesn't matter - it has already been burned.

Reason: