Metatrader Mobile Not Logging in

Hi, I have a HTC Diamond Cell Phone with Windows Mobile, using IBFX MetaTrader that program just doesn't want to login, I was having an issue with updating and freezing, but I fixed it my manually overwriting program files. Now It is impossible for it to login. I have a live account using exact same settings and password doesn't login in, it keeps saying invalid account, when I try to create a demo account it also says invalid login and then the demo account server just goes missing for some apparent reason.

I would appreciate some help, as I invested money into a Windows Mobile phone and now it will not work.

Thank You.

TheLegace.

TheLegace :

Hi, I have a HTC Diamond Cell Phone with Windows Mobile, using IBFX MetaTrader that program just doesn't want to login, I was having an issue with updating and freezing, but I fixed it my manually overwriting program files. Now It is impossible for it to login. I have a live account using exact same settings and password doesn't login in, it keeps saying invalid account, when I try to create a demo account it also says invalid login and then the demo account server just goes missing for some apparent reason.

I would appreciate some help, as I invested money into a Windows Mobile phone and now it will not work.

Please ask your brokerage support service about addresses of their servers.

Hi, I also have the same problem. Motoroala Motosurf running windows 6.1. Loaded mt4mobilesetup.se.cab and installed. entered the registration number under the logo and and proceeded. In the first instance I was connected to wifi and pressed login and entered servers address login number and password and it was Ok, well I could see my balance. When i pressed trade a rectangle currency pair come up in a box and the program hung/stalled. I had to tirn off the phone to get rid of it. Removed the program and reinstalled it but same thing when pressed trade. Subsequently I went to the login without being connected to wifi and an old quotes page comes up and as Im not connected does not update. The server address is not one that is standard on the menu options under server so do I have to type this long address in every time. Even when i tried that it doesnt connect. Does this work with servers not listed in their menu? ANyone have the prog hang.

crowboy :
Hi, I also have the same problem. Motoroala Motosurf running windows 6.1. Loaded mt4mobilesetup.se.cab and installed. entered the registration number under the logo and and proceeded. In the first instance I was connected to wifi and pressed login and entered servers address login number and password and it was Ok, well I could see my balance. When i pressed trade a rectangle currency pair come up in a box and the program hung/stalled. I had to tirn off the phone to get rid of it. Removed the program and reinstalled it but same thing when pressed trade. Subsequently I went to the login without being connected to wifi and an old quotes page comes up and as Im not connected does not update. The server address is not one that is standard on the menu options under server so do I have to type this long address in every time. Even when i tried that it doesnt connect. Does this work with servers not listed in their menu? ANyone have the prog hang.

Please try to install just MetaTrader Mobile, not SE (for smartphones).

To connect to your broker, you can do the following also:

Close your MetaTrader 4 Mobile with the Tools -> Exit menu. Open the '\MetaTrader 4\config\' folder of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal on your desktop and find there the file named like '<your broker's server name>.srv'. Copy it into the '\MetaTrader 4\config\' folder of MetaTrader 4 Mobile on your PDA.

Then you can try to open an account or log in to your account with your broker.

Sir, same to me. Previously I am using O2 with Windows mobile 2003. Working fine. Now I am using Omnia with Windows Mobile 6.1. Having problem 'No Connection' which means cannot login. Login ID and password are confirmed correct.

I follow as advised moderator to copy config file from PC but still no good.

I go back to my old O2 phone, it working fine again. I beleive MT4 mobile is non complaince to latest Windows Mobile 6.1 but I dont what. MetaQoutes should diagnose and troubleshoot it.

droslan :

Sir, same to me. Previously I am using O2 with Windows mobile 2003. Working fine. Now I am using Omnia with Windows Mobile 6.1. Having problem 'No Connection' which means cannot login. Login ID and password are confirmed correct.

I go back to my old O2 phone, it working fine again. I beleive MT4 mobile is non complaince to latest Windows Mobile 6.1 but I dont what. MetaQoutes should diagnose and troubleshoot it.

Unfortunately, we can't reproduse it. We tested MetaTrader Mobile under Windows Mobile 6.1, everything works. Do you connect to the Internet through PC or directly through cellular service provider?

Hi.. im having same problem with "thelegace", I have installed IBFX for windows mobile on my HTC Touch Pro (WM 6.1). When the software asking for 'live update" my phone just got hung n' I have to reset it. It happen all the time.

Need assistance, I really need running it on my phone so I can trade.

thx.

droslan :

Please what model/type of O2 phone are you using ?

Thanks for your information!!!! its very useful.

network management services

Whats the problem about the New version. I cant log in, i cant use mt4 apps. Please help me to find the reason and please fix it.

Hi can I please get help with my account. I can’t trade on my demo account because it’s showing me zero on my balance. 
Reason: