System Crash (please help)

The crash occures only in case if I have opened about 10 charts with the same custom indicator and EA. It does not depend on the indicator type but it depends on number of opened charts with the indicator at start of the application. CPU is overloaded and after that application becomes in crash.

If I start the application without charts and start chart and indicators step by step it works well. I have uninstalled the software and reinstalled to different locations on the "C" and "D" drives but to no avail. I think that the problem could be in thread synchronization of Custom Scripts in MT, because I have started the same EA and Custom Indicator in more than one chart.

Is there a limit to the number of indicators and advisors I should realistically be using or some way of increasing or streamlining the opening of the platform to save me having to load each indicator and advisor individually.

Any assistance with this topic will be greatly appreciated

Many thanks

What MetaTrader 4 build do you use?

Rosh :
What MetaTrader 4 build do you use?

I was using 221 but in an effort to solve the problem updated to 222 and the problem is still evident

Thanks in advance for your assistance Rosh

How many "Max bars on chart" are in the terminal settings?(Ctrl +O)

Rosh :
How many "Max bars on chart" are in the terminal settings?(Ctrl +O)

Hi Rosh, thanks for the assistance, I have managed to resolve the issue with the latest build 223, I still have no idea what it was that was causing it but im happy trading away again :-)

Reason: