Is it windoze or MT4 that changes the broker names ??

Hi all - like many people I run multiple copies of MT4 from multiple brokers. I efound some years back that to have the plat6form icon on the desktop caused a problem as each new install would change the icon to the new brokers, so, for years I have had the icons in a folder on the desktop and name each uniquely. This avoids problems with the icons. Now I am noticing that my platform name is being changed. I am running 221 from MIG which has the MIG icon in top left corner but is labeled FXDD - MetaTrader. My FXDD platform is showing correctly as FXDD. My MIG platform also shows FXDD info under the "ABOUT" tab. In the toolbar at bottom of page everything shows correctly. Everything is functioning OK, just identity is confused. Anyone have any ideas what is causing this ?

Michael.

Go to terminal folder, you can find there terminal.ico file. It is a desktop icon file and it is reflected in left corner of program window also. Make sure that terminal.ico is correct. If the file is correct but the desktop icon differs, it is a bug of your OS. Delete client terminals and install again.
Reason: