FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 233

IgorM:
Think when you place an order, but then turn off the computer and go about your business ))))))))))))))))))))

This is true, and I also agree that you don't have to think and consider for a long time.

The eura has touched the forks, will probably crawl slowly up them until Obama and the republicans agree...

Evra wants to paint the head-shoulders on the heel...

In 2.5 hours the right shoulder will be ready...

By the release of US statistics at 6pm we will be testing the neck...

This was the TP for today.

DragonSL:
Evra on the heel wants to draw head and shoulders....

What the EUR on the M30 has already played is the Wollenwolf. It is played.

We still have a whole shoulder to draw to the head-shoulders, three hours. Too early to get hard...yeah, you already pointed that out....

WHEN is the deadline for OBAMA and CONGRESS? by my accounts, the deadline was yesterday (i.e. today until 5-6 am MSC = 2400 USA)

The lack of news of the results by that time is the reason that weakened the greenbucks on all fronts.

megapey:

What the eu on the M30 has already played is the Wollenwolf. It is played.

We still have a whole shoulder to draw to the head-shoulders, three hours. Too early to get hard...yeah, you already pointed that out....

WHEN is the deadline for OBAMA and CONGRESS? by my accounts, the deadline was yesterday (i.e. today until 5-6 am MSC = 2400 USA)

the lack of news on the results achieved by that time is the reason that weakened the greenback on all fronts.

The main skill of a good actor is the well-tempered pauses...

USDCHF is stuck in a descending triangle and between the trend line above and the 4 zeros price level of 0.8000

when will it break the 8 down? (or where? Chiff's upside potential is being drawn in the weeks, and it's not insignificant)

Anyway, there is some drama and tension in the pair - so expect strong long candlesticks as good as yesterday's

IgorM:

and to continue my post: although history repeats itself, everything happens for the first time - first time a black president of the USA, and maybe a default for the first time too? ;)

Yesterday a certain Mlechin explained on the radio what a technical default was:

You drive your Cadillac to a restaurant, have dinner and when you try to pay you find you've forgotten your wallet. That's a technical default.

Not yet, positive info on US debt franc and yen (other currencies) will be used as shelter currencies as well as gold....I don't see the euro going above 1.4700 anytime soon :-) Why? Because, the eurozone has its own problems :-)

This is what I was thinking this morning

Noterday:

This is what I was thinking this morning

Hi. I too was thinking along the lines of the red option on the screenshot and continue to think so, as long as nothing is said about cancelling it.
Reason: