Tester handler error

Hello,

I am consistently receiving the following error while backtesting one of my expert advisors:

Tester handler error: Tester stopped because not enough memory

However, when I look in task manager terminal.exe is only using 786,328k while my machine has 8GB RAM and about 6GB free. I am running Windows 2003 Enterprise x64 Edition. Even if I stop the strategy tester, terminal.exe does not release the memory, this is true whether it is using 100MB of memory or 500MB of memory.

1. Is there a memory limitation on the application?

2. Is there anyway to increase this memory limitation or force strategy tester to use paging file instead of RAM after a certain memory usage has been reached?

3. Is there any type of guide for determining what parts of the code are causing the memory leak or a debugging mode that can be enabled in the application?

4. Are there plans for a 64bit version?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Does anyone at MetaQuotes have a reply?

Can someone from Metaquotes please reply? Are you planning on a 64 bit version? Is there anyway to troubleshoot memory leak errors? Is there any way to increase the memory limitation on the application?

1. 2 gigabytes because client terminal is 32-bit application
2. No.
3. No.
4. No.

Then why does the application consistently crash with the "Tester handler error: Tester stopped because not enough memory" after using less than 1GB of memory on any machine I test on?

... thought I had a suggestion, but no

Increase your physical memory to provie 1 Gb of continuous memory
Or decrease testing period

Is there any way to execute strategy tester from a command line?

Reason: