Feature Requests:

I am posting what I think are great features - not necessities just niceties.

#1. Have options to Left, Center or Right Align Objects. Sometimes, I want my Labels to be Right Aligned such that it is always on that same location regardless how I zoom in/out of the chart.

#2. Add In-Chart buttons. ie, add pushable buttons on the chart that can be used as ON/OFF switch, toggle switch etc.. Currently, my script monitors the "IsExpertEnabled" to check the global Expert button. However, other scripts monitor that too.

#3. Currently, the MessageBox can be used to input yes/no etc.. What about a messagebox that we can input something else such as a string or number or a drop down menu even?

I am posting what I think are great features - not necessities just niceties.

This is an interesting topic. I would love to see spatial specificity concerning pixel x, y coordinate values. Like WindowVisibleX() and WindowVisibleY(), for example, which would represent the total amount of X pixels and Y pixels in an active chart window. Also the Open, High, Low & Close position of a bar in a current chart represented in X, Y coordinates. I think this would be very useful in positioning labels…

Going a step further I think the opacity would also be an interesting feature in conveying indicators and the such.

I’ve thought of others, I am sure, just can’t fully collect my thoughts right now.

More features I like added:

1. Ability to "combine" several positions (same currency) into a single Position.

Sometimes, we have several open positions and we want to manage them (Set SL, TP or close); it is slow if we do it one at a time; it would be great if we combine them all into one so managing it would be easier.

Just today, I have 4 open positions on GBPJPY; I kept shorting it. When the time comes to close them, I need to close one at a time and looses on pips when price moves against me. While at MBT, it was no problem - MBT auto-combines all positions into a single one so managing it is a breeze!

I believe there are many EAs out there that would place as much as 100~500 open positions. This greatly taxes the servers a lot. Able to combine positions into a single one takes a lot of work out of the server.

Currently, there is the function OrderCloseBy yet it finds little use. Why not add something like:
bool OrdersCombine(int ticket1, int ticket2, double sl, double tp);

2. Ability to "split" a Position into 2 Positions.

Currently, we can close portion of a position; but sometimes, splitting them with separate SL, TP is better.

To see combined positions use iExposure custom indicator in your client terminal

Can iExposure change the Stops and Limits of 200+ open orders in an instant/less than half a sec for all?

I dont think so. Its only an indicator that averages the prices together.

MT4, thus far, do not have the function to combine orders and if you have hundreds of open positions, you end up with a slow EA/Script.

Foward testing in the tester.
Reason: