How to set the stop loss and take profit for an equity whose order type is Market Execution instead of Instant Execution

Hello there
I have a problem setting the stoploss and takeprofit of some equities when I am opening orders. For some equities, when I try to open a new order, the dialog shows:

Symbol:...
Volume:...
Stop Loss:...
Comment:...
Type: "Market Execution"
and for other equities in the field Type it puts "Instant Execution" instead.

My problem comes when I try to open a new order whose field type contains "MarketExecution". In these cases, I cannot set the stoploss or the takeprofit at the time of opening the order because when I try, the dialog shows the message:
"Invalid S/L or T/P". For example, I try open buy with an equity whose Bid-Ask is 1.9800-1.9803 and try to put 1 as stop loss and 3 as takeprofit. Then I get the message: "Invalid S/L or T/P".
Therefore, I have to wait until the order is opened and then set the stoploss and takeprofit to the values I want but that seems really risky to me. I would prefer not to open any order without stoploss.

However, if the field type of the dialog of new order shows "Instant Execution" then when I try to set the stop loss and take profit, there is no problem at all and the order is opened with stop loss and take profit.

Would please anybody tell me what is happening here? I would appreciate if anybody could tell me how to open this kind of Market Execution orders with a stop loss and take profit without having to wait to put them until the order has been opened.
I look forward for your replies very soon.

How do you get the option "Market Execution" ? It doesn't seem to appear on Forex, maybe it is equities option.

you are right Phy. It just comes in the metatrader of a particular broker: you can download this metatrader called WindsorDirect4 from
http://www.windsorbrokers.biz/web/cms/site/en/trading_features/online_trading/open_a_demo_account.html
It is the same as the metatrader from metaquotes but it has other equities and you will be able to check what I asked. Please, if you find a solution to my doubt, tell me.
Thanks in advance

I defer the question to someone who has such a terminal installed...

Thank you anyways, I still think there might be somebody who knows something about it.

...I have to wait until the order is opened and then set the stoploss and takeprofit to the values I want...

It is the right way for symbols in 'Market Execution'.

Thanks for that, it is very nice of you.

[quote]Thanks for that, it is very nice of you.
Do you know if there is anyway to know through the function MarketInfo or any other function in an expert advisor, whether a symbol() has MarketExecution or InstantExecution orders?
Look forward your reply metaquotes and thks in advance

I am still looking for some way to know from the inside of an expert advisor whether the orders of an equity are MarketExecution or InstantExecution. I want to know this just to know when I have to set stop loss and when not at the time of opening of every equity to avoid getting the "Invalid S/L or T/P" message for those which are MarketExecution. I have looked for some function from mql4 like MarketInfo but I have not seen what I am looking for yet. If somebody knows anything about it, I would appreciate it.
Thks in advance
Reason: