HELP PLS!!! Resource of CPU is fully occupied by MT5 file(metatester.exe)!!!

Hi all, my PC is very unstable recently and the temperature of CPU is always quite heat (>90Degree Centigrade )even in cold winter.

I checked TaskMgmt and found out that CPU is always occupied by several processes named metatester.exe, I doubt it's virus but after Google it I was told that it's a sub-file of MetaQuotes.

It's very weird that MT5/MT4 is not run at all!!! Something wrong must happen towards my PC, now the only choice I can do is to turn on a small Fan to make my PC cooler....

Can anyone give some advice what's the matter and what I should do to fix it? Your help is quite appreciated!!!

mybzi:

Hi all, my PC is very unstable recently and the temperature of CPU is always quite heat (>90Degree Centigrade )even in cold winter.

I checked TaskMgmt and found out that CPU is always occupied by several processes named metatester.exe, I doubt it's virus but after Google it I was told that it's a sub-file of MetaQuotes.

It's very weird that MT5/MT4 is not run at all!!! Something wrong must happen towards my PC, now the only choice I can do is to turn on a small Fan to make my PC cooler....

Can anyone give some advice what's the matter and what I should do to fix it? Your help is quite appreciated!!!

Buy a powerful pc or upgrade your ram or open your pc and remove dirt from its hit sink or be closing the process from task manager manu

ally or all of the above or carry the entire thing and throw it in a dustbin.

new build 540 may has some important error! Sometimes my computer suddenly freezing!

Have you ever installed MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal? Have you ever installed MetaTester agents as service?