MT4 running super slow.

My MT4 running super slow. I reinstalled the sw but its still slow. Any ideas on whats wrong and how to fix it?

vijga:
My MT4 running super slow. I reinstalled the sw but its still slow. Any ideas on whats wrong and how to fix it?
Is anything else running slow? Can you run performance manager on your PC. This will how you if the cpu or disks etc are at 100%. Also pull up task manager and see what's taking up all the power. There are many things it could be. But I'd start there. 

ran performance manager. cpu at 12@, disk at 0%, mem at 40%. All other apps are running fine

1. Why did you post your MT4 question in the Root / MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page?)
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum
    Next time post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

2. With 30+ charts open on my laptop, my terminal uses cpu=15%, disk=0%, memory (ws/commit)=98/500MB.
              Resource monitor "%windir%\system32\perfmon.exe" /res

3. Task Manager (Control+Alt+Escape):

4. Task Manager

5. Forty percent of what? I assume you have at least 4GB RAM. If yours is using 40%, you have a memory leak in your code.
Reason: