Making Money with MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester Agent - page 2

Rashad C. #:
I went to the website for the BIZON Z5000 that you mentioned.  That's a whole lot of computer.  It's a beast.  Do you have something like this or from that same company?

No, but my dream machine would be the BIZON ZX9000 which is widely regarded as the the beast of all beasts.

In my attempt to be reasonable for your purpose, I deemed the Z5000 to be "a middle-of-the-road workstation."

Although I have no inside information regarding the specific logic/algo that Metaquotes uses to initially assign agent providers to customers, I'm thinking in terms of faster completed runs and less dropped runs─without mortgaging a house to buy a workstation.

Ok so I now have my 100 agents.  Right now it's the afternoon of October 7, 2026.  So tomorrow (October 8th 2026) will be the start of my first day of running 100 agents, all day, for 30 days.  Based on what I've been seeing in my own previous profits and the comments of others, I don't feel like I'll be happy with the outcome after 30 days.  But I'm still excited to see what happens during this time.  My only positive hope now is that there is some hidden Metaquotes metric that unlocks a better pricing plan or availability after the computer has been available for so long.  One can only hope!
Alain Verleyen #:

A day with 4 USD income with a PR below 200 is a VERY good result from my experience.

I just got 100 agents running today.  I'm putting a screenshot here as reference for the start of my 30 day test period.

Day 1 of 30 day test.