Expert Advisors: cs2011 - page 2

PCWalker:
And what do I need to do, If I want it to work with a account balance of 100 USD or even 50 USD?

You can try yourself with any account balance and any Risk value that you want, using strategy tester.

Because lotsize calculated by formula : Lots=Risk*Money/Deposit;

So if you start with $100 with Risk = 3 (default value), then first volume placed is :

Lots = 3*100/5000 =  = 0.06.

achidayat:

You can try yourself with any account balance and any Risk value that you want, using strategy tester.

Because lotsize calculated by formula : Lots=Risk*Money/Deposit;

So if you start with $100 with Risk = 3 (default value), then first volume placed is :

Lots = 3*100/5000 =  = 0.06.

Great Answer, Thank you for your kind reply. But if I have a leverage of 1:100 then 0.06 lots will not work with 100 USD balance.

Sorry for the terrible logic or understanding in programming. I think I need to study more programming instead of asking these silly questions.

Thank you once again. 

Dear Sir Achmad Hidayat (achidayat),

I'm new in MQL5 but I've programmed several Indicators and EAs in MQL4. I've seen this ATC 2011 code. I'm impressed with this code. I understand the entry logics. But can't understand the exit logics. Can you explain please? Sir I've seen your several products. I think they are great. If I want your best EA how can you help me? Please reply with the Exit logics.

Regards,

Mahadi Hasan Razu

james-bian:

I have translated it to mq4. It seems the parameters are not same with the championship. And therefore not so good. I am not sure neither I translated it the same way as original.

Thanks for your great work. I'm good in MQL4 but new in MQL5. It seems difficult than MQL4. Anyone use it? Then tell me how profitable it is. Thanks

MetaQuotes:

cs2011:

Author: Игорь

Hi

I have just installed on MT5 and the robot will not trade.  I have the macd on all charts also with indicator enabled.  I also went into the file and changed the code as you suggested but it is still not working.  Thanks for your help.

Also the strategy tester will not work with it at all.  But l am more concerned with just getting it to work in my demo account. 

Reason: