Is there a more detailed video on using MetaTrader VPS?

For example,

1. My strategy is based on GUI deployment, not just EA parameters. I need to click on the GUI on the chart and select various controls. Does this MetaTraderVPS support it?

2. My strategy sometimes uses DLL, but sometimes it's not necessary. It seems that VPS does not support DLL.

3. My strategy requires multiple varieties and time frames. How should I operate on this VPS?

Please provide me with a detailed video.

Another question,

if I first bind VPS with a simulation account,I would like to try it out first.

Can I then change the VPS bound account to my actual real account?

Another question, if I upgrade my MT5, will my VPS be interrupted?

For example, my EA has a recording function, which will refresh the records once it is interrupted and reloaded. This will lead to the logic of EA being calculated from scratch.

There's another question, Does VPS support text output function?

MQL5 VPS is Metatrader in cloud.
It means that there is no any RDC (remote desktop).
Besides, any dll is prohibited.

We/you can control this VPS using logs.

-------------------

MQL5 VPS - Autotrading on VPS - How can I check if EA is running or not?
MQL5 VPS - Autotrading on VPS - How can I check if EA is running or not?
  • Barry Hendriks
  • www.mql5.com
Feedback on local pc/laptop mt4 terminal is that vps is running and mt4 terminal is running after sync - happy :) question:  how can i see or determine or where must i look  that the ea is enabled for trading/running (smiley face icon on chart) on the chart on mt4 terminal on the vps

Sergey Golubev #:

MQL5 VPS is Metatrader in cloud.
It means that there is no any RDC (remote desktop).
Besides, any dll is prohibited.

We/you can control this VPS using logs.

-------------------

Does it mean:

It can support GUI operations.

But I have a question, if I deploy a VPS using computer A, and then I adjust the VPS using computer B, will it support it? It should be bound to an account instead of a computer, right?

Another question, if I want to output a csv document through EA, it is usually output to the file folder. But what will be the output of VPS? Where is it kept? How should I access it?

Yu Zhang #:

Does it mean:

It can support GUI operations.

But I have a question, if I deploy a VPS using computer A, and then I adjust the VPS using computer B, will it support it? It should be bound to an account instead of a computer, right?

Another question, if I want to output a csv document through EA, it is usually output to the file folder. But what will be the output of VPS? Where is it kept? How should I access it?

About GUI - no idea, but I know that we/you can not any access to this VPS using remote desktop or any other way (to this Metatrader in cloud).
This MQL5 VPS is per trading accounts, and two VPS'ses are not "collaborating" with each other.

About the files ... some of them should be specified as resources ... but I do not think it will work in your complicated tasks ...
anyway - you can try, for example:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

VPS and txt

Rashid Umarov , 2019.02.13 15:52

First, read the built-in help for VPS , there is also a video there.

To transfer your own files to MetaTrader VPS, you need to specify the necessary properties to the compiler in the code. This requires a certain level of mastery of the subject.

-----------------------

read the post where I collected a ,ot of information about it:

How to Start with Metatrader 5 - How to trade asctrend manually with a MT5 statement and the Theory of AsctrendND EA.
How to Start with Metatrader 5 - How to trade asctrend manually with a MT5 statement and the Theory of AsctrendND EA.
  • Sergey Golubev
  • www.mql5.com
The history of the development and the meaining of asctrend asctrend system vs braintrading system: pros and cons   asctrend indicator in mt5 codebase  trading on open bar' and 'trading on close bar' concept   re-enter: practical example about how to trade asctrend manually with re-enter options