Scripts: Harmonic AI Pattern

Harmonic AI Pattern:

HarmonicEA is an Expert Advisor (EA) developed for MetaTrader 4 (MT4) that utilizes harmonic pattern recognition and RSI-based signals to identify potential trading opportunities in the forex market. The EA is designed to detect various bullish and bearish harmonic patterns, including crab, butterfly, bat, deep bat, AB=CD, 3-drive, 5-drive, and shark patterns, across multiple timeframes. It incorporates risk management features such as dynamic lot sizing based on a percentage of account balance, maximum drawdown control, and a trailing stop mechanism to protect profits. HarmonicEA is suitable for traders seeking an automated solution to capitalize on harmonic patterns while managing risk effectively.

Author: Lukmon Timson

I don't think they bothered to compile this. Or want someone else to fix what they can't. return value of 'OrderSend' should be checked 01 HarmonicEA.mq4 124 9 return value of 'OrderSend' should be checked 01 HarmonicEA.mq4 140 9 return value of 'OrderModify' should be checked 01 HarmonicEA.mq4 187 21 return value of 'OrderModify' should be checked 01 HarmonicEA.mq4 195 21 I'll fix this later by turning it in to an indicator that don't place trades and trail stops. I rather use my own discretion on entry anyways.

super

2024.05.19 18:32:26.778 2024.03.06 09:53:09  01 HarmonicEA EURAUD,H1: zero divide in '01 HarmonicEA.mq4' (249,33)

Reason: