Open multiple positions across multiple symbols with 1 click MT5

Hi, anyone know of an EA that can open multiple positions across multiple forex symbols with 1 manual click, would need to set individual position sizes for each pair. Ideally pre set stop loss and take profit.

I currently have an EA that closes all positions at a pre determined joint value, as I understand it should not effect running another EA unless someone knows better.

Thank in advance

Would you mind, is you search yourself?

Daren186:

know of an EA that can open multiple positions across multiple forex symbols with 1 manual click, would need to set individual position sizes for each pair. Ideally pre set stop loss and take profit.

I currently have an EA that closes all positions at a pre determined joint value, as I understand it should not effect running another EA unless someone knows better.

Learn to code it yourself, its much easier to express your ideas that way. Try CodeBase and see if someone has something similar, and work off that. All we can do is give you a basic outline of what you want, an example code. We will code for free if the topic is interesting enough, and only if you showed valid interest and efforts in trying. So, post the code if you have tried it, and we will take a look at it, otherwise, CodeBase is your destination nr1, and there are people here that will code your strategy for free, if you give them your strategy.......

Carl Schreiber #:
Would you mind, is you search yourself?

I have tried searching and have spent many hours looking however I cannot get even close to what I am looking for. Most are for single currency or scalping or copy traders between platforms and many many other types that sent me down various rabbit holes some very interesting but very distracting and am trying to stay on point. The information in here is vast and still trying to navigate efficiently. I actually find it more successful searching using google to return MQL5 results as mad as that seem.

As I see you are a moderator do I take it from your comment that asking this type of question is not desired?

Nardus Van Staden #:

Learn to code it yourself, its much easier to express your ideas that way. Try CodeBase and see if someone has something similar, and work off that. All we can do is give you a basic outline of what you want, an example code. We will code for free if the topic is interesting enough, and only if you showed valid interest and efforts in trying. So, post the code if you have tried it, and we will take a look at it, otherwise, CodeBase is your destination nr1, and there are people here that will code your strategy for free, if you give them your strategy.......

Hi

Thanks for the reply however not going to code anything as there are so many coders out there and would prefer to spend my time trading. I am happy to pay for this service and considering the amount of material on here I assumed maybe incorrectly that what I needed would already exist. I could not give my strategy to anyone, has taken me 9 months of development and only recently started automating where I can. Appreciate you taking the time but from the results here I will take a different direction.

Daren186 #:

Hi

Thanks for the reply however not going to code anything as there are so many coders out there and would prefer to spend my time trading. I am happy to pay for this service and considering the amount of material on here I assumed maybe incorrectly that what I needed would already exist. I could not give my strategy to anyone, has taken me 9 months of development and only recently started automating where I can. Appreciate you taking the time but from the results here I will take a different direction.

Understood, most dont give away their strategies, sometimes its the only way they can get someone to code it that will code for free. Being a coder and trader adds a lot of value to your life. By being only a coder and have no trading/ market experience makes it difficult to really understand what developing a great strategy is about. An EA will only work as good as the experience of the coder. if you have a coder with little to no trading/market experience, that is not profitable, don't expect great results. There are not many developers left in the world, but those who do develop are people who has extended knowledge about how the markets work. They also have an extremely deep understanding about Financials, and they understand the concept of how a market structure is built, and how to control it/operate inside it. That is why we offer help to those who are still eager to learn. 

Daren186 # :

Hi

Unfortunately, you won’t be able to make money on the stock exchange for free.

Programmers also want to eat and live.

They also need to feed their family.

Therefore, you need to order from freelancers or look for ready-made utilities.

Daren186 #:

I have tried searching and have spent many hours looking however I cannot get even close to what I am looking for. Most are for single currency or scalping or copy traders between platforms and many many other types that sent me down various rabbit holes some very interesting but very distracting and am trying to stay on point. The information in here is vast and still trying to navigate efficiently. I actually find it more successful searching using google to return MQL5 results as mad as that seem.

As I see you are a moderator do I take it from your comment that asking this type of question is not desired?

This: https://www.startpage.com/do/dsearch?q=site%3Amql5.com+open+multiple+positions&cat=web&language=deutsch

or this: https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=site%3Amql5.com+open+multiple+positions

gives me at least one market product - but we are not allowed to discuss or recommend market products.

So learn to code or learn to search or pay a freelancer.

Vladislav Andruschenko #:

Unfortunately, you won’t be able to make money on the stock exchange for free.

Programmers also want to eat and live.

They also need to feed their family.

Therefore, you need to order from freelancers or look for ready-made utilities.

Agreed that's why I said I am happy to pay for their services.

Nardus Van Staden #:

Understood, most dont give away their strategies, sometimes its the only way they can get someone to code it that will code for free. Being a coder and trader adds a lot of value to your life. By being only a coder and have no trading/ market experience makes it difficult to really understand what developing a great strategy is about. An EA will only work as good as the experience of the coder. if you have a coder with little to no trading/market experience, that is not profitable, don't expect great results. There are not many developers left in the world, but those who do develop are people who has extended knowledge about how the markets work. They also have an extremely deep understanding about Financials, and they understand the concept of how a market structure is built, and how to control it/operate inside it. That is why we offer help to those who are still eager to learn

That does make a lot of sense but does that mean a trader will make a good coder?

I am not looking for free I have enough success now I can invest a little money to make my life a little easier. It has taken over 3 years of learning and manual trading to get to this point and I have so much more development to go. I have hardly had paid work in last few years so has been tough to trade and pay living expenses, I am grateful for a very supportive and understanding wife. Trading has been the hardest job I have done and I think taking on coding now would be a little to much.

Carl Schreiber #:

This: https://www.startpage.com/do/dsearch?q=site%3Amql5.com+open+multiple+positions&cat=web&language=deutsch

or this: https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=site%3Amql5.com+open+multiple+positions

gives me at least one market product - but we are not allowed to discuss or recommend market products.

So learn to code or learn to search or pay a freelancer.

I think maybe why I can't find what I need is because it maybe just not there. I have spoken to a couple of coders and both say it would probably need to be specifically coded as they not aware of anything that would be of use? Appreciate the suggestions just not what I am looking for.
Reason: