Why lose credits and rating when account deleted?

Without formal notification my mql5 forum profile has been deleted, my credits lost and rating gone. What is all this about? Over zealous moderators or the return of the polit bureau..........if they ever went away. Theft!

koala:

Without formal notification my mql5 forum profile has been deleted, my credits lost and rating gone. What is all this about? Over zealous moderators or the return of the polit bureau..........if they ever went away. Theft!

You have to ask to ServiceDesk.

angevoyageur:
You have to ask to ServiceDesk.

By the time I get a straight answer I will be deceased! 

koala:

By the time I get a straight answer I will be deceased! 

Ok as you wish, you only want to complain here.

angevoyageur:
Ok as you wish, you only want to complain here.

With respect, not a complaint, more a statement of the facts.

koala:

With respect, not a complaint, more a statement of the facts.

Wich facts ? If you want to discuss your case on the public place, you have to prove what you said. Here nobody has information about your account, profile or ratings. I can only see you subscribed on 09 june 2013 and have posted 2 comments.

angevoyageur:

Wich facts ? If you want to discuss your case on the public place, you have to prove what you said. Here nobody has information about your account, profile or ratings. I can only see you subscribed on 09 june 2013 and have posted 2 comments.

This is an old login that had not been used as I forgot the email account to which I subscribed. When I went to login under "properkhunt" (my usual login) this afternoon I was unable to. I requested password recovery and it gave me a password for this login. In addition to losing my credits and ratings, my signal is also absent. If someone had notified me of this happening it would show common courtesy, nothing more, nothing less. Good manners do not cost anything. I have a good sense of humour, but this is grossly unfair.

koala:

This is an old login that had not been used as I forgot the email account to which I subscribed. When I went to login under "properkhunt" (my usual login) this afternoon I was unable to. I requested password recovery and it gave me a password for this login. In addition to losing my credits and ratings, my signal is also absent. If someone had notified me of this happening it would show common courtesy, nothing more, nothing less. Good manners do not cost anything. I have a good sense of humour, but this is grossly unfair.

I am not aware of your issue, maybe it's only an error, I don't know, this is why I suggest you to write to ServiceDesk.

You should choose more polite name for your account pro...unt . Then we restore the disabled account and disable this one.

Thank you, that is amicable. My new user name is "irreverent punter ". Please note my username is properkhunt on mql4 without anybody being offended.
Rosh:
You should choose more polite name for your account pro...unt . Then we restore the disabled account and disable this one.

koala:
Thank you, that is amicable. My new user name is "irreverent punter ". Please note my username is properkhunt on mql4 without anybody being offended.
It's a clear breach of the Forum rules . . . as is your mql4 Avatar, you know the score,  please get it sorted.
Reason: