backtesting less than 99% using data from broker

Hello everyone, I'm new to Metatrader 5 and had a question about backtesting. I used data that my broker provide to do backtesting but history quality indicate 98% instead 99%. May I know why this is happened?

Currently I backtest SPY instrument on H1 timeframe using 1M OHLC data.

Testing trading strategies on real ticks
Testing trading strategies on real ticks
  • www.mql5.com
The article provides the results of testing a simple trading strategy in three modes: "1 minute OHLC", "Every tick" and "Every tick based on real ticks" using actual historical data.

This is what your broker offers. You cannot do anything about it. You just accept it.

You might buy tickstory and import data from there. Then youll have the best data

I would advise you to not have big expectations from regular backtesting and regular broker data, which might have many errors in past data including missing, gaps, wrong quotes, etc. It is ok for general research. (Lot of times its curve fitting)
Professional grade clean data backtesting needs time, effort and money specially for clean data. Higher time frame data is still easier to find. Finding tick data is lot more cumbersome (Pristine tick or 1minute data). It took me 1 whole year to make my own tools, resource pricey data and setup hundreds of other settings like spreads, lots, commissions, swaps, margin, min distance order placement, Min distance SL/TP for 40 market instruments, to do some worthwhile backtesting, which has some use :) And then comes the real thing, robustness testing of your strategy, which is far more complex with many variable factors involved.
Just to give you an idea. Hope this helps
Reason: