[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 317

chuvee:

If you don't want to show your Nostradamus, can you tell me what the opening/closing conditions are? Just curious.

Martin is a dangerous thing, don't even want to consider it. I liked Pirate's balance curve on the top. I am trying to do something similar. By the way a simple strategy based on MACD wins.

good question - what is the difference between "show Nostradamus" and "tell us what the opening/closing conditions are"?

I think it's the same thing ...

But I'll raise the veil for you - Nostradamus is tick-based - it counts how many ticks in which direction in a given time interval ...

closes on a trawl ...

elmucon:

good question - what is the difference between "show Nostradamus" and "tell me the terms of opening/closing trades" ?

I think it's the same thing ...

but I'll raise the veil for you - Nostradamus tick - counts how many ticks in which direction in a given time interval...

closes on a trawl ...

Thanks. If you're interested, you can learn a lot even from a list of trades by checking them against a chart. I've encountered such a ticker, it seems WOC. But it worked with varying success in the test. Everyone has his own tricks ))

Why don't you participate in the Championship?

Roman.:

98.98% readiness for real...:-) DoubleMinus_1.

Simple classic with 0.01 lot?

chuvee:

Thank you. If you're interested, you can even find out a lot from the list of trades by checking them against the chart. I've encountered a similar ticker, I think WOC. But it worked with varying success in the test. Everyone has his own tricks ))

Ticks in the tester and ticks online are TWO BIG DIFFERENCES, as they say not only in Odessa... :)))

chuvee:

Thank you. If you're interested, you can even find out a lot from the list of trades by checking them against the chart. I've encountered a similar ticker, I think WOC. But it worked with varying success in the test. Everyone has his own tricks ))

I see these events as "baiting ideas out of the people" ...

IgRU4ek:
Ticks in the tester and ticks online are TWO BIG DIFFERENCES, as they say not only in Odessa... :)))

expert works in real - report from monday - start 9$

by the way

OnGoing - caught one moose during the night - you can see it on the chart ...

elmucon:

...By the way

OnGoing - caught one moose during the night - you can see it on the chart ...

Yes, I see and the lot was increased after that. The second moose in this case might be more painful(

Let's see... The main thing is to have more pluses, of course the elks cannot be avoided.

elmucon:

expert working in real life - report from Monday - start 9$

You want to refute the obvious thing about the ticking process in MetaTrader4??? And the fact that the "pulse" of the price works within a few 10 seconds is not an American discovery, although
Your experiment is interesting, but with a deposit of at least 1000$.

And technically leverage between StopLoss and Take (or rather Profit of profit and loss trades) of 10 times is not good! :(

I have all sorts of advisers - a whole hardcore one. I am sure that there are good ideas among them, which are profitable. You just need to know how to prepare, set up, optimise each one, etc. Spend a lot of time on each one.

It is probably better to develop some of your own. That makes sense.

The fact that the ticks in MT4 are wrong is known to many people. You may try to test your idea on other platforms. I know, for example, actafix has one broker. Terms: NDD and spread, floating about 0.8 Apart from spread - no other payments. For a tickwise EA this is the best. But the margin requirement is higher than in A....

IgRU4ek:

You want to refute the obvious thing about the ticking process in MetaTrader4? And the fact that the "pulse" of the price works within a few 10-seconds is not an American discovery, although
Your experiment is interesting, but with a deposit of at least 1000$.

And technically leverage between StopLoss and Take (or rather Profit of profit and loss trades) of 10 times is not good! :(

I don't want to dispute anything - I tried to configure my Expert Advisor in the real account and not in the Strategy Tester - this is how it happened.

after some adjustments between theory and real, the EA has stabilised (hopefully)

And about $1000 - give me the money - let's try it (I personally do not have $1000 to spare) ....;)

Reason: