Calculate Lot size and VPS

Hi,

I currently create an EA, but still confuse to calculate the proper lot to trade.

Assume that I want to trade XAUUSD with $700 balance,

How much lot maximum that I can trade safely?

And can please suggest a broker and a vps hosting that can work seamlessly?

Thanks!

I find an answer for lot in here  Maximum lot size based on account balance - Trading Accounts - General - MQL5 programming forum

Well I ask about vps because, I have tried some combination of reference broker and vps, but seems they don't let my EA running.

Many trouble like order can only run just once, and also EA testing don't run.

Any suggestions about this trouble?

First, You need to ask your broker first if EA is allowed, there's a prop firm that doesn't allow any EA. If it's a CFD broker, IMO stay away from that broker. There's a lot of other broker that you can choose other than that one.

djo #:
Many trouble like order can only run just once, and also EA testing don't run.

Second, your EA only do what you told. Look again at your code does your code logically (not syntax) allowed to open next trade such as resetting ticket order if you store it to a variable.

djo:

Hi,

I currently create an EA, but still confuse to calculate the proper lot to trade.

Assume that I want to trade XAUUSD with $700 balance,

How much lot maximum that I can trade safely?

And can please suggest a broker and a vps hosting that can work seamlessly?

Thanks!

See position size calculator: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/28029

Luandre Ezra #:

First, You need to ask your broker first if EA is allowed, there's a prop firm that doesn't allow any EA. If it's a CFD broker, IMO stay away from that broker. There's a lot of other broker that you can choose other than that one.

Second, your EA only do what you told. Look again at your code does your code logically (not syntax) allowed to open next trade such as resetting ticket order if you store it to a variable.

Okay, I'll check my code again. Thanks a lot for the suggestion. 

amrali #:

See position size calculator: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/28029

Okay. Thanks. 
Reason: