How to enable realtime subscription in "signal settings"

Hey, 

I recently subbed to a signal and bought a vps and saw a message pop up saying " signal subscription diabled, enable realtime subscriptions in "Signal" settings.

Im alittle lost as to where to find this "Signal Settings" page.

Can anyone guide me to where I need to go so i can enable this feature for the rest of this month.

All help is appreciated 

Thanks

There are the instruction about HowTo:

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal - the instructions
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731
  (MT4)
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422
  (MT5)

How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade) - How to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal on MT4 platform
How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade) - How to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal on MT4 platform
  • Eleni Anna Branou
  • www.mql5.com
In the   deviation/slippage   field, select an option and click   ok   in the   options   window to close it. Go to the   search area   of your mt4 platform, on the upper right corner (where the magnifying glass is), type in the name of the signal you want to subscribe and click   enter

As it says in the above instructions:

WARNING!

After you finished with the synchronization of the signal subscription to the MQL5 VPS, DO NOT TICK AGAIN the: Enable realtime signal subscription option in your local computer’s MT4 platform, because that way you will copy the signal twice and this is extremely dangerous !!!

When you use a MQL5 VPS in order to copy a signal, you IGNORE the MT4 Journal tab, down in the terminal window and you only check the MQL5 VPS (right click) Journals, for useful information about your smooth signal copying.

Sergey Golubev #:

There are the instruction about HowTo:

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal - the instructions
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731
  (MT4)
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422
  (MT5)

Ive had a read through this and i understand i need to tick the box to enable realtime subscriptions however i am already subscribed and i dont know how to open the options page to tick the box.

I have attached the window im talking about

Sash Bienedell #:

Ive had a read through this and i understand i need to tick the box to enable realtime subscriptions however i am already subscribed and i dont know how to open the options page to tick the box.

I have attached the window im talking about

WARNING!

After you finished with the synchronization of the signal subscription to the MQL5 VPS, DO NOT TICK AGAIN the: Enable realtime signal subscription option in your local computer’s MT4 platform, because that way you will copy the signal twice and this is extremely dangerous !!!

When you use a MQL5 VPS in order to copy a signal, you IGNORE the MT4 Journal tab, down in the terminal window and you only check the MQL5 VPS (right click) Journals, for useful information about your smooth signal copying.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

WARNING!

After you finished with the synchronization of the signal subscription to the MQL5 VPS, DO NOT TICK AGAIN the: Enable realtime signal subscription option in your local computer’s MT4 platform, because that way you will copy the signal twice and this is extremely dangerous !!!

When you use a MQL5 VPS in order to copy a signal, you IGNORE the MT4 Journal tab, down in the terminal window and you only check the MQL5 VPS (right click) Journals, for useful information about your smooth signal copying.

ok, so what do i need to do to enable my subscriptions because its not working at the moment and the only error message im getting in the journal is what ive mentioned before.

Sash Bienedell #:

WARNING!

I think its quite clear, written in plain English.

WARNING!

Eleni Anna Branou #:

I think its quite clear, written in plain English.

WARNING!

When you use a MQL5 VPS in order to copy a signal, you IGNORE the MT4 Journal tab, down in the terminal window and you only check the MQL5 VPS (right click) Journals, for useful information about your smooth sigI 

I can see you are losing patience with me and I'm quite new to all this. Repeating the same message to me without further explanation is not helping me and I was hoping for some one with better customer help skills to answer questions i have alitte more specifically rather then copying and pasting the same response. im happy to wait for a different moderator who is more willing to help me to reply to this as this conversation isn't leading to any solution.

Sash Bienedell #:

I can see you are losing patience with me and I'm quite new to all this. Repeating the same message to me without further explanation is not helping me and I was hoping for some one with better customer help skills to answer questions i have alitte more specifically rather then copying and pasting the same response. im happy to wait for a different moderator who is more willing to help me to reply to this as this conversation isn't leading to any solution.

Read the post with the links to the instructions about how to subscribe (just in case you missed something).

---------------------

... saw a message pop up saying " signal subscription diabled ...

Did you synchronize/migrate your signal subscription to MQL5 VPS according to the instruction? If yes so you can check the logs/journals because if it is sucessful so your subscription is on MQL5 VPS (and this VPS is the other Metatrader), and you should ignore this " signal subscription diabled ".

So, everything depends on the instruction about which steps you performed with the instruction (and you know it only; we on the forum do not know about what you did and what you did not related to the steps of how to subscribe).

Sergey Golubev #:

Read the post with the links to the instructions about how to subscribe (just in case you missed something).

---------------------

... saw a message pop up saying " signal subscription diabled ...

Did you synchronize/migrate your signal subscription to MQL5 VPS according to the instruction? If yes so you can check the logs/journals because if it is sucessful so your subscription is on MQL5 VPS (and this VPS is the other Metatrader), and you should ignore this " signal subscription diabled ".

So, everything depends on the instruction about about which steps you performed with the instruction.

I have migrated the signal subscription but im still missing trades so is there another issue i need to solve?

Sash Bienedell #:

I have migrated the signal subscription but im still missing trades so is there another issue i need to solve?

If you missed the trades with "symbol not found" error (which is written in the journal) so it is related to the mapping.
read this summary post about it: post
Copying signal with different broker
Copying signal with different broker
  • Hrusa08
  • www.mql5.com
Hello traders, I wanna copy one provider with a FP markets but the problem is as you can see in attachement. Raw account XAUUSD is XAUUSDr...
Reason: