Problem installing metatrader5 on windows

I installed metatrader5 before, and it was working fine,
then I uninstalled it,
and when I try to reinstall it, the installer file does not work properly,
it shows the warning, and when I click yes, it does not do anything,
any help regarding this issue will be appreciated

What exactly did you do when you "uninstalled it"?

Carl Schreiber #:
What exactly did you do when you "uninstalled it"?

Going to apps in windows settings, and click uninstall and delete personal information,

I tried to install it from a different pc, that did not has metatrader 5 installed, 

but it does not work either,

Mahmoud Ahmed Mahmoud Fahmy #:

Going to apps in windows settings, and click uninstall and delete personal information,

I tried to install it from a different pc, that did not has metatrader 5 installed, 

but it does not work either,

Im having the same issue. Just cant seem to install it again.

shendricks1979 #:

Im having the same issue. Just cant seem to install it again.

Glad to hear, that I am not the only one!

Glad to hear, that I am not the only one!

Ive tried everything, and its just not possible.

shendricks1979 #:

Ive tried everything, and its just not possible.

Me too, and I am still trying, maybe it is a problem with updates, they did on the installer,
I hope that we get an answer soon.

Me too, and I am still trying, maybe it is a problem with updates, they did on the installer,
I hope that we get an answer soon.

I can install it with not a problem.
And one user on Russian forum installed MT5 again - no problem (he told that not a problem).

------------------

It may be the problem in case you have old Windows version (Windows 7 for example), or Windows with 32-bit.
But not any problem at all in case of Windows 10 64-bit.

Sergey Golubev #:

And one user on Russian forum install MT5 again - no problem at all (he told that not a problem).

------------------

It may be the problem in case you have old Windows version (Windows 7 for example), or Windows with 32-bit.
But not any problem at all in case of Windows 10 64

I had MT 5 installed, I then uninstalled it so I can re-install, and Ill I get is the warning, and then nothing after that.

Sergey Golubev #:

And one user on Russian forum installed MT5 again - no problem (he told that not a problem).

------------------

But not any problem at all in case of Windows 10 64-bit.

I am actually using windows 11, 
and I tried to install it from  MetaTrader 5 Trading Platform for Forex, Stocks, Futures,
and also from a broker,
and it did the same thing,
I tried also to install it on a windows10 pc,
and the same thing happened!

MetaTrader 5 Trading Platform for Forex, Stocks, Futures
  • www.metatrader5.com
MetaTrader 5 is a free application for traders allowing to perform technical analysis and trading operations in the Forex and exchange markets.

shendricks1979 #:
Ill I get is the warning

As I told - some users do not have this issue.

About warning - no one knows about this warning ... because two users here (incl you) on this thread reporting about warning, and none of them published anything about warning, no any screenshot, no any Windows versions by screenshots... nothing ... just talking.

----------------------

I want to repeat - some users do not have this issue (and those users did not provide their technical details too).

Reason: