User Ratings Not Increasing

Hello, I have doing many activities but I have noticed that my user rating is not increasing, it seems like it has stuck at one number, please check and confirm me.

Only the Service Desk can check that, so please contact them.

Eleni Anna Branou #:
Only the Service Desk can check that, so please contact them.

Unable to open new ticket, nothing happens when I click on "New request"

Abhimanyu Hans #:

Unable to open new ticket, nothing happens when I click on "New request"

Try to pass the chat bot and open a ticket, there is no other way, here is the user's forum and we can't help you with your issue.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Try to pass the chat bot and open a ticket, there is no other way, here is the user's forum and we can't help you with your issue.

Yeah I know about the chat bot, but currently that "New Request" button, which activates the chat bot is not doing anything so that's why I am writing this in forum, so that I can mention this issue. It would be really great if you can guys can help to pass the issue or provide some official email address, so that I can contact them.

Abhimanyu Hans #:

Yeah I know about the chat bot, but currently that "New Request" button, which activates the chat bot is not doing anything so that's why I am writing this in forum, so that I can mention this issue. It would be really great if you can guys can help to pass the issue or provide some official email address, so that I can contact them.

Try to logout and re-login into your MQL5 account here in MQL5.com.

Also clear your browser cookies in case something is stuck, try restarting your computer too.

There is no contact email I am afraid and 'we' guys are simple users like you that we don't have any power over personal MQL5 account issues.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Try to logout and re-login into your MQL5 account here in MQL5.com.

Also clear your browser cookies in case something is stuck, try restarting your computer too.

There is no contact email I am afraid and 'we' guys are simple users like you that we don't have any power over personal MQL5 account issues.

Okay, I will do these few things which you suggested, if the same problem persists, will let you know here.

Actually what is happening over here is, when I am trying to do that from my mobile, its working and when I am trying to do that from my PC, nothing happens, I have also cleared cookies as well, I think I will try to delete the browser and re-install again and check after that. Will let you know what happens.

Its working now, so the solution was to un-install the browser and re-install again. Thanks for those suggestions, lead me to the solution.

Abhimanyu Hans #: Actually what is happening over here is, when I am trying to do that from my mobile, its working and when I am trying to do that from my PC, nothing happens, I have also cleared cookies as well, I think I will try to delete the browser and re-install again and check after that. Will let you know what happens.

Are you perhaps running a pop-up blocker on your desktop browser? If so, whitelist this website or use a different browser.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Are you perhaps running a pop-up blocker on your desktop browser? If so, whitelist this website or use a different browser.

Actually yeah, I was using ad-blocker, I will do that, many thanks.
Reason: